4 of the Easiest Air Fryer Recipes That Anyone Can Make
What is the easiest thing to make in the air fryer?
Air fryer recipes don’t have to be hard and complex! I am excited to share with you 4 air fryer recipes that are so easy, even kids can make them! These are some of the best recipes that my kids like to make in the air fryer, and you will see that you will love them too!
Keep reading to learn some simple air fryer recipes that you need to try. Or, watch me make these recipes with my kids in this YouTube video.
4 Crazy Easy Air Fryer Recipes
Pizza bagels are always a delicious snack or lunch item. Have you tried heating up the frozen stuff in the air fryer. Yep, it is so easy! However, you can skip the prepackaged stuffed and make your own homemade pizza bagels. The ingredients are simple, the steps are easy, and the results are amazing!
This is probably one of my new favorite air fryer breakfast recipes. This all-in-one air fryer breakfast with sausage, eggs, and hash browns is everything you didn’t know you needed! I love this recipe because you can whip it up in just 10 minutes!
3. Chicken Tenders Wrap
In our YouTube video, I was just planning on showing my son how to cook frozen chicken tenders in the air fryer and then add it to a prepackaged salad mix. However, he came up with the great idea to wrap the chicken tenders in a tortilla with the salad mix. Either way, this recipe tastes great!
Additional recipe notes
We used frozen, precooked breaded chicken tenders. You can also use these and cook them for about 10 minutes at 380°F or 193°C.
You can also use frozen, raw chicken tenders and cook them in the air fryer. Check out the following recipe card link to learn how to cook frozen chicken in the air fryer. Psst, it is such an easy air fryer recipe that anyone can do!
4. Loaded Fries
We all know that fries in the air fryer are amazing. But, have you tried loaded fries? Loaded air fryer fries are just as tasty as it sounds! Top frozen fries with your favorite toppings and you have a quick and easy air fryer snack recipe!
Whether you are looking for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, air fryer cooking is simple and delicious. You will be surprised with how quickly these recipes come together. Plus, I think you will love that you only need a handful of ingredients to make each of these recipes.
Share with us in the comments below some additional easy air fryer recipes that anyone can make!
Top it off with dessert! Try one of these simple air fryer desserts
- Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Air Fryer Fried Candy Bar
- Air Fryer Pizookie Recipe
- Air Fryer Lemon Donuts
- Air Fryer Magic Marshmallow Rolls
A few more quick and easy air fryer recipes you might love
- Vegetarian Bean & Cheese Burrito In The Air Fryer
- Juicy Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Marinade
- Easy Homemade Salmon Burgers in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- Easy Air Fried PB&J Recipe
- Grilled Bacon, Avocado, Tomato Cheese Sandwich in the Air Fryer
Can the air fryer cook anything?
Check out a these air fryer guides to find out!
- Air Fryer 101
- Learn these common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer
- 25 Air Fryer Tips and Tricks From Start to Finish
- All about the Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Reheat Leftovers in the Air Fryer
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- FREE Download → Air Fryer Tips & Temps
- Air Fryer Buying Guide
- Watch Fabulessly Frugal YouTube Channel for Air Fryer Recipes