Air Fryer Zucchini Tomato Corn Salad
Before the air fryer, you could sauté veggies for your salad. But, now the air fryer can do all the heavy lifting to create some of the best flavors for tender zucchini and tomatoes. These roasted veggies then pair perfectly with the fresh and crisp spinach.
Plus this delicious salad is paired wonderfully with an amazing homemade, yet still simple salad dressing. Double the recipe and you can keep the dressing in this dispenser set and keep it in the fridge for your next salad.
Ingredients Needed for Air Fryer Zucchini Tomato Corn Salad:
- Chopped zucchini
- Cherry tomatoes
- Frozen corn kernels
- Feta cheese
- Red wine vinegar
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
More Vegetables to Add
While I love zucchini and tomatoes, I know they are not everyones favorites, so let me give you more options to try! Or try the recipe as it is and try it with even more vegetables next time!
Great Vegetables for Salads:
- Red bell pepper
- Green bell pepper
- Red onion
Does the Air Fryer Need to Be Preheated for Zucchini Tomato Corn Salad?
You will need to preheat the air fryer for this recipe. By having the air fryer basket already hot before adding the vegetables, you can get the right amount of crisp on the outside without over cooking the vegetables.
What Will You Need to Make an Air Fryer Zucchini Tomato Corn Salad?
The Cosori 5.8 quart air fryer is the air fryer I use, and what is needed for the recipe. If you already have an air fryer, get it out and ready to use! If not, check out the Cosori air fryer.
How to Make Air Fryer Zucchini Tomato Corn Salad:
Step 1: Preheat the Air Fryer
After getting the air fryer out, plug it in and preheat the air fryer to 400F or 200C for 5 minutes. While the air fryer is preheating, cut up the zucchini.
Step 2: Add Zucchini and Tomatoes to the Basket
After the air fryer basket is preheated, remove it from the air fryer and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
When the basket is prepared, pour in the chopped zucchini and cherry tomatoes, and then spray the tops of the vegetables with the cooking spray also.
Then season the vegetables with salt and pepper and put the fryer basket back into the air fryer and set the time for 5-6 minutes at a temperature of 400F or 200C.
Step 3: Add in the Corn
When the timer goes off, open up the air fryer and pour in the frozen corn kernels and mix it together. Then place the air fryer basket back into the air fryer and continue cooking for 2-3 more minutes or until the vegetables reach your desired tenderness and crispness.
Step 4: Make Homemade Dressing
As the vegetables are finishing up cooking in the air fryer, in a small bowl or mason jar pour in the red wine vinegar, fresh lemon juice, honey, and olive oil.
Then simply stir it up or shake it until the ingredients are completely combined.
Step 5: Build Your Zucchini and Corn Salad
Once the vegetables are done and the homemade salad dressing has been made, get out a bowl and line it with fresh spinach and serve the roasted veggies over top!
Then finish the salad off with the homemade dressing and sprinkle some feta cheese on top. Now simply serve and enjoy!
Dishes to Serve with Zucchini Salad
Since this salad does not have a leading protein it is great to serve with some tasty chicken or beef recipes!
These easy dinner dishes are great choices to try with corn salad:
- Easy and Crispy Air Fryer Fried Chicken
- 5 Ingredient Pesto Chicken Stuffed Peppers
- Open Faced Beef Ciabatta Sandwich Recipe for the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Cheeseburger Crunch Wrap
I love a good salad recipe, and this air fryer zucchini and corn salad recipe is a great autumn recipe. I enjoy all of the roasted veggies, but when the vegetables are put with fresh spinach, the tenderness and crispiness balance out wonderfully. Not to mention the fresh homemade dressing is so good and brings it all together!
Have you ever made homemade salad dressing before? It doesn’t have to be complicated to be delicious!
Try Out Even More Tasty Salads You Can Make with the Air Fryer:
- Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts Apple Pecan Salad
- Tasty Cobb Salad and Honey Mustard Dressing
- Berry Quinoa Salad Recipe
- Cauliflower Broccoli Pea Salad Recipe (With Bacon!)
- Cafe Rio Sweet Pork Burrito & Salad Copycat Recipe
- Best Ramen Noodle Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe
Air fryer tips and tricks
- Air Fryer 101
- Learn these common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- All about the Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer
- FREE Download → Air Fryer Tips & Temps
- Air Fryer Buying Guide
Air Fryer Zucchini Tomato Corn Salad
- 2 cups Chopped zucchini
- 2 cups Cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups Frozen corn kernels
- Feta cheese
- ¼ cup Red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Honey
- ⅓ cup Olive oil
- Preheat the air fryer at 400°F/200°C for 5 minutes.
- Spray the air fryer basket and pour in the zucchini & tomatoes. Lightly spray the tops of the vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Cook at 400°F/200°C for 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in the corn and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until veggies reach desired tenderness and crispiness.
- Make the salad dressing by combining the red wine vinegar, lemon juice, honey, and olive oil.
- Remove from the air fryer basket and serve on top of spinach, or other leafy green of your choice. Top the salad with dressing and feta cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keep up to date on our newest air fryer recipes!