Easy Salmon Air Fryer Sheet Pan Dinner with Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
Sheet Pan Dinner Idea in the Air Fryer
If you are a lover of salmon, potatoes, or brussels sprouts, then you need to try this delicious and easy dinner idea in your air fryer. While this recipe was originally made for the oven, this recipe is easier and quicker in the air fryer!
I love how fast this recipe is to make. It is the perfect recipe if you are looking for a quick dinner idea for a busy weeknight. Or, you can switch things up and enjoy this tasty salmon and veggies as the main course of your Easter dinner celebration.
Keep reading to learn how to make this 5 ingredient, all-inclusive, sheet pan dinner in your air fryer!
Simple 5 ingredient Sheet Pan Dinner
I love the maple bacon seasoning of this recipe, it is so good and really balances the earthy flavors of the potatoes and brussels sprouts. For this salmon, potato, and brussels sprouts dinner, you will need:
- ½ pound small red potato
- ½ pound brussels sprouts
- 4 tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- 5 tablespoons Maple Bacon Seasoning
- 2, 8 ounce salmon fillets
Can You Multiple Foods at the Same Time in the Air Fryer?
This recipe comes together so quickly because you are able to make the brussels sprouts, the potatoes, and salmon all at the same time in the air fryer.
If you’d like more inspiration for sheet pan dinners, then check out a few of these recipes.
- One Pan Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies
- One Pan Teriyaki Chicken in the Air Fryer
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Vegetables
- Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers
How to Cook Brussels Sprouts in the air fryer?
Brussels sprouts and potatoes cook so nicely in the air fryer. Especially when you need them for a sheet pan dinner. Before you cook the food in the air fryer, be sure to cut the potatoes and Brussels sprouts in half or in bite sized pieces. The smaller you cut them the quicker they will cook in the air fryer.
Season the Brussels sprouts and the potatoes with 2½ tablespoons of olive oil and 3½ tablespoons of Maple Bacon Seasoning until evenly coated.
Then, place the brussels sprouts and potatoes in the air fryer basket and cook at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 175 degrees Celsius for 5-7 minutes.
How to Cook Salmon in the Air Fryer
Air fryer salmon is one of those foods that are just so much better and quicker in the air fryer. To make air fryer salmon, first season the salmon fillets with the rest of the olive oil (1 1/2 tablespoons) and maple bacon seasoning (1 1/2 tablespoons).
Then, when the vegetables have finished cooking of the first 5 to 7 minutes, open the air fryer basket. Give the vegetables a nice stir, then place the salmon on top of the vegetables. Cook for an additional 8-10 minutes, or until the salmon reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit or 62.7 degrees Celsius and flakes easily with a fork.
How do I know when my food is done cooking in the air fryer?
The salmon will be done cooking when it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit or 62.7 degrees Celsius and flakes easily with a fork. The potatoes and brussels sprouts will be done cooking when they are tender. You can test that with a fork.
If the salmon is done, but the vegetables still need a couple of extra minutes. Then, place the salmon on a plate and cover it with foil. Cook the vegetables for a couple of extra minutes, or until they are tender to your liking.
Use an instant read food thermometer to get perfect results with your air fryer cooking!
That is all you need to do to make this delicious, easy, and homemade salmon, potato, and brussels sprouts bake in the air fryer. Enjoy this simple recipe this spring or Easter. Or, make it for a busy weeknight meal.
Share with us in the comment below when you will be making this recipe!
More of my favorite air fryer dinner recipes
- Air Fryer Ranch Chicken and Veggies
- Easy Balsamic Honey Chicken with Pantry Staples
- Air Fryer Potato Skins Recipe
- Simple 3 Ingredient Pork Chop Recipe in the Air Fryer
The best air fryer tips and tricks
- Learn these common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- All about the Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer
- FREE Download → Air Fryer Tips & Temps
- Air Fryer Buying Guide
- Watch Fabulessly Frugal YouTube Channel for Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Salmon, Potatoes, and Brussels Sprouts Bake Dinner Recipe
- ½ pound red potatoes
- ½ pound brussels sprouts
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil divided
- 5 tablespoons Maple Bacon Seasoning divided
- 2 8 ounce salmon fillets
- Prepare the Vegetables. Cut the red potatoes into bite sized pieces. Then, cut the brussels sprouts in half.
- Combine the potatoes and brussels sprouts in a large bowl with 2½ tablespoons of avocado oil and 3½ tablespoons of Maple Bacon Seasoning. Mix together until everything is evenly coated.
- Place brussel sprouts and potatoes in the air fryer basket and cook at 350°F/176°C for 5 minutes.
- While the vegetables are cooking, take the salmon fillets and brush on both sides with the remaining 1½ tablespoons oil, and season with the remaining 1½ tablespoons Maple Bacon Seasoning.
- Stir the vegetables in the air fryer basket. Add the salmon on top and cook for an additional 8-10 minutes at 350°F/176°C, or until the salmon reaches 145°F/62.7°C and flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove the salmon from the air fryer basket. Test the brussel sprouts and potatoes with a fork. If done, remove from the air fryer basket and enjoy. If not, keep cooking in 1-2 minute increments until they reach desired tenderness.
Recipe Adapted From: Tasty