Easy Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
Air fryer corn on the cob is such a great side dish! No need to start up the grill or wait for water to boil. Save the grill space for your juicy burgers or kebabs! 😉
Although if you want to grill corn instead, here’s a grilled corn recipe. There’s now an easier way to cook corn on the cob, my friends – in the air fryer!
How to Make Corn on the Cob in an Air Fryer
Making air-fried corn on the cob is SO easy. Once your corn is husked and trimmed and ready to go, it only takes 8-10 minutes to get perfectly cooked corn on the cob with a good air fryer. I am amazed at how easy and quick it is.
To start, spray or rub oil on your prepped corn, and then place them in the air fryer:
It is ideal to have some space between the ears of corn while in the air fryer, so the air can circulate and cook them evenly. The amount of corn you can cook at one time will depend on the size of your air fryer.
As you can see from the photos, I could fit about 4 corn on the cob in my air fryer. I have the Philips XXL, which is a 3-pound/4 quart capacity and I love it! (Don’t have an air fryer yet? Check out our air fryer reviews to find the right one for you!)
If the ears of corn don’t fit in your air fryer, breaking the ears in half might help or cook them in more than one batch. You can try overlapping the ears of corn in the air fryer, but you will need to rotate and flip them more often to help them cook evenly.
After you fit your corn in your air fryer, cook them for about 8-10 minutes at 400°, being sure to flip them half way through cooking. When they’re finished, they should look nice and colorful, like so:
And that’s it! There’s really not a lot to it, and it’s pretty hands-off. Definitely one of my new favorite air fryer side dishes!
Can you cook frozen ears of corn in the air fryer?
Yes! Let the ears of corn thaw at least 30 minutes first, then add about 3 more minutes of cook time.
I like to butter up my corn and add a bit of salt and pepper for flavor! Simple and delicious.
As far as main dishes go, there are a ton of things that go great with corn. Here are some of our favorites:
- Potatoes: Perfect Roasted Melting Potatoes, Grilled Rosemary Garlic Potatoes, Baked Mashed Potatoes
- Burgers: Cheesy Spinach Burgers
- Chicken: Grilled Huli Huli Chicken Skewers, Easy Enchilada Chicken Breast, Blackened Chicken with Avocado Cream Sauce
- Steak: Cowboy Butter Steak, Grilled Garlic Herb Steak Tips
Check out these summer dinner recipes or our massive archive of main dishes for more ideas!
How do you like to serve your corn? What are your favorite toppings? Favorite dishes?
Easy Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
- 4 ears of corn husked and trimmed
- Cooking spray or oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spray or rub oil all over the prepared ears of corn. Place corn in the air fryer. If the ears of corn do not fit in your air fryer, breaking the ears of corn in half might help.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes at 400˚F/204˚C, flipping ears halfway through cook time.
- Serve with butter and salt and pepper. Enjoy!
Comments & Reviews
I Love the dishes which are yum and healthy at a same time….gonna try this.
Yes! I hope you love how easy and yummy this healthy air fryer corn on the cob is!