Air Fryer Creamy Caesar Chicken
If you want a super simple yet completely delicious dinner recipe, give this Air Fryer Creamy Caesar Chicken. recipe a try.
It is easy to prepare by throwing it all together and toss in the fridge for when you are ready to cook dinner.
You can find even more easy and delicious dinner recipes, along with this creamy chicken recipe on my YouTube Channel!
Ingredients and Supplies You’ll Need to Make this Air Fryer Creamy Caesar Chicken Recipe:
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs (or you can use any kind of chicken)
- Creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, or to taste
Optional (serve with)
Type of chicken to use
I find that using chicken thighs is a great way to have an easy dinner with plenty of flavor and juices. But, you can also use chicken breasts as well.
How to add more flavor
If you want to add even more flavor to this easy dinner recipe, you can do it easily with spices.
Choose between a few of these by adding a little sprinkle to the chicken before you bake it and season with a homemade Caesar salad dressing or add to the Caesar dressing when marinating:
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Lemon zest
- Chicken broth
- Lemon juice
How to make this Air Fryer Creamy Caesar Chicken Recipe:
Step 1: Prepare chicken
Begin by trimming and cleaning up 4-6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (or chicken breast) to your liking.
Then in a ziplock bag or bowl, add the prepared chicken and then add the Creamy Caesar dressing to the bag.
Likely, you won’t use all the dressing, so pour just enough to coat the chicken so it can marinate.
Now, shake or stir everything together to make sure the sauce coats the chicken, and let it marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Step 2: Cook chicken
When you’re ready to cook, place the chicken in the air fryer basket.
Depending on which air fryer you have you can remove the tray. I removed the tray from my Dual Blaze because I wanted the chicken to cook in the dressing.
However, that is a personal preference and you can have the tray there if you want the drippings to go to the bottom.
You can cook the contents or the recipe in an air fryer safe dish if you don’t have a tray that removes from the air fryer basket.
You can also add a little bit more of the dressing on top of the chicken, but this is optional.
Once the chicken is set, air fry the chicken at 380 degrees F or 193 degrees C for a cook time of 10-12 minutes. Check and flip the chicken halfway through cooking.
The chicken is done cooking when the internal temp is 170 degrees F or 77 degrees C.
Step 3: Finishing touches
During the last couple minutes of cooking, top each of the boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs with parmesan cheese to your taste.
Depending on the thickness of the chicken they may not all finish cooking at the same time. If one of my chickens isn’t all the way cooked, remove the cooked chicken and air fry the undercooked chicken for a couple more minutes until it is done.
While this chicken was cooked, I prepped some rice and broccoli to serve with the chicken and enjoy.
What to serve Creamy Caesar Chicken
Dinner is great but is even better with tasty sides served with it. Here are a few suggestions on what to serve with this family dinner recipe.
- Pasta salad
- Caesar salad with romaine lettuce and croutons
- Easy Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
- How to Make Nachos in the Air Fryer
- Rice in the Air Fryer
- The Best Fried Rice in the Air Fryer
You can’t beat a dinner recipe that can be done in a total time of 20 minutes. With prepping the chicken ahead of time you can have this done even sooner and even have extra juicy chicken.
This recipe pairs great with a salad for leftovers the next day.
The best air fryer chicken recipes to make for the family:
- How to Make Air Fryer Chicken Breasts
- Tasty Air Fryer Chicken and Veggies with Balsamic Marinade
- Easy and Crispy Air Fryer Fried Chicken
- The Best Air Fryer Whole Chicken
- Quick & Easy Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- One Pan Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies for the Air Fryer or Oven
Air fryer tips and tricks
- Air Fryer 101
- Learn these common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- All about the Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer
- FREE Download → Air Fryer Tips & Temps
- Air Fryer Buying Guide
- Watch Fabulessly Frugal YouTube Channel for Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Creamy Caesar Chicken
- Frozen broccoli
- Trim and clean up 4-6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (or you can use any kind of chicken)
- In a ziplock bag or bowl, add the chicken.
- Add the Creamy Caesar dressing. It’s likely you wont use all the dressing. Just enough to coat the chicken so it can marinate.
- Shake or stir everything together to coat the chicken.
- Let it marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- This is a perfect recipe that you can prep at the beginning of the day then cook once you are ready.
- When you're ready to cook, place the chicken in the air fryer basket.*I removed the tray from my Dual Blaze because I wanted the chicken to cook in the dressing.*But you can have the tray there if you want the drippings to go to the bottom.*Or you can cook the contents in an air fryer dish if you don’t have a tray that removes from the air fryer basket.
- I added a little bit more of the dressing on top of the chicken. But this is optional.
- Air fry at 380 °F for 10-12 minutes. Check and flip halfway through cooking.
- Chicken is done cooking when the internal temp is 170 °F.
- During the last couple minutes of cooking, top each chicken with parmesan cheese to taste.
- If one of my chickens aren't all the way cooked, remove the cooked chicken and air fry the undercooked chicken for an couple more minutes until it is done.
- While this chicken cooks, I prepped some rice and broccoli to serve with the chicken.
Keep up to date on our newest air fryer recipes!