Air Fryer Beef Ramen Stir Fry
I am not sure I can love this Air Fryer Beef Ramen Stir Fry more. With this recipe being cooked in the air fryer for simplicity, and of course, the flavor – there is nothing not to love about this recipe. YUM!
It is a simple recipe that is easy to follow and everyone that tries it absolutely loves it. While I wouldn’t say that the ingredients for the recipe are traditional pantry ingredients, if you like Asian dishes, they are.
So, replace your normal take-out run for ramen with this delicious recipe or any other scrumptious restaurant inspired meal at home.
Ingredients and Supplies You’ll Need to Make Air Fryer Beef Ramen Stir Fry:
- Extra lean ground beef
- Creamy peanut butter (see notes)
- Hoisin sauce
- Sriracha sauce or to taste
- Soy sauce
- Ground ginger
- Minced garlic
- Ramen noodles seasoning packets discarded
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Air fryer (Cosori Pro II)
What kind of meat to use
For this recipe, we used lean ground beef, but if you want, you can always use either ground turkey or ground chicken for this recipe too!
Either way, it will be delicious and a simple dinner recipe.
Things to add in
This is a basic beef and ramen recipe. However, you can dress it up however you want!
Here are a few suggestions:
- Add frozen peppers and onions to ground beef
- Top with green onion
- Frozen broccoli
- Stir fry veggie mixture
How to make Air Fryer Beef Ramen Stir Fry:
Step 1: Preheat
Start by preheating the air fryer for 5 minutes at 380 degrees F or 193 degrees C . You need that air fryer hot!
Step 2: Cook Ramen
While the air fryer is preheating, cook the ramen according to package directions but leave out the seasoning packages.
Step 3: Cook ground beef
Now, add the ground beef to the air fryer basket. If you have a removable tray, take out the tray (see notes). Air fry at 380 degrees F or 193 degrees C for 4-5 min, stirring halfway to break up the meat so that it cooks evenly.
Step 4: Add sauce
Now, add the sauce ingredients of peanut butter, hoisin sauce sriracha sauce, soy sauce, ground ginger, and minced garlic to the ground beef meat.
Then stir to combine it together.
Cook everything at 380 degrees F or 193 degrees C for 3-6 minutes, or until meat is cooked through and fragrant to your liking. Stir the meat halfway through cooking to continue to break it up.
Step 5: Add in noodles
Add about 3-4 tbsp of ramen water to the meat. Air fry for an additional 1-2 minutes.
Remove and enjoy with ramen noodles
Notes for Air Fryer Beef Ramen Stir Fry:
Non-Peanut Alternative: Don’t Use Peanut Butter. This will still taste great with just hoisin sauce.
If you have a basket-style air fryer without a removable tray, then you can cook the meat directly in the air fryer basket.
Or, alternately you can line the basket with tin foil to help contain the meat a little more and not get any drippings. Just make sure everything is thoroughly cooked.
Before adding the sauce ingredients, try to remove any excess grease if you are cooking in a basket lined with tin foil.
Air fryer Asian recipes
If you too love Asian recipes like me and my whole family, you will love some of the great and easy recipes we have to follow and make in the air fryer.
Easy Asian air fryer recipes:
- Easy Asian Beef and Veggies in the Air Fryer
- Asian Salmon in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls
- Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry
This Air Fryer Beef Ramen Stir Fry is such a great recipe to change up your normal beef recipe options and enjoy something with great Asian fusion flavors.
It truly is simple and can be made in about 15-20 minutes. While this is a basic recipe, what would you add for your family?
Great beef recipes to make in the air fryer:
- Air Fryer Roast Beef Stromboli
- The Quick and Easy Guide to Air Fryer Roast Beef Dinner
- Air Fryer Beef Jerky
- The Best Way to Make Ground Beef in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Italian Meatloaf Bites with Parmesan Smashed Potatoes
- Air Fryer Homemade Hamburgers
Air fryer tips and tricks
- Air Fryer 101
- Learn these common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- All about the Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer
- FREE Download → Air Fryer Tips & Temps
- Air Fryer Buying Guide
- Watch Fabulessly Frugal YouTube Channel for Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Beef Ramen Stir Fry
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 380 °F.
- Cook the ramen according to package directions.
- Add the ground beef to the air fryer basket. If you have a removeable tray, take out the tray (see notes). Air fry at 380F for 4-5 min, stir halfway to break up the meat to let it cook evenly.
- Add sauce ingredients to meat. Stir to combine it together
- Set the air fryer for 380 °F for 3-6 minutes, or until meat is cooked through and fragrant to liking. Stir the meat halfway through cooking to continue to break it up.
- Add in about 3-4 tbsp of ramen water to the meat. Air fry for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy with ramen noodles.
Recipe Adapted From: Salt & Lavender
Keep up to date on our newest air fryer recipes!