Air Fryer Broccoli from Frozen
Making a delicious and healthy side dish does not have to be complicated, and this air fryer broccoli from frozen bagged broccoli will show you just that.
What is nice about the air fryer is that you can make side dishes that you will never get sick of eating, and in half the time of making them in the oven.
Ingredient Needed to Make Air Fryer Broccoli from Frozen:
- Frozen broccoli
Ways to Spice up Broccoli
This air fryer broccoli recipe is great the way it is, but if you want to make it over and over again (which I don’t blame you), then you might want to change up the seasonings to make it into its own new recipe every time!
Seasonings to Try on Air Fryer Broccoli:
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- Himalayan shaker salt
- Cilantro and lime
- Grated parmesan cheese
Does the Air Fryer Need to Be Preheated?
For this recipe you will NOT have to preheat the air fryer. Even though the broccoli is going into the air fryer frozen, you will cook it at the perfect temperature to bring it to the perfect tenderness, and then there is an added step to ensure you get that desired crisp and roasted texture.
What Will You Need to Make Air Fryer Broccoli from Frozen?
Since this is an air fryer recipe, an air fryer is vital to making it as the recipe is written. So, you will need to get an air fryer if you do not already have one. If not, I would suggest the Cosori 5.8 quart air fryer as that is the one I use! But, feel free to use any air fryer that you have already.
How to Make Air Fryer Broccoli from Frozen:
Step 1: Place Broccoli in the Air Fryer
To make air fryer broccoli, get out your air fryer and make sure it is nice and clean to make sure there are no pieces that can burn while the broccoli is cooking.
Then place the frozen broccoli into the air fryer basket, making sure to try and spread out the broccoli evenly.
Next, place the air fryer basket back into the air fryer and cook the broccoli for 10 minutes at 300 F or 150 C.
After the broccoli has been cooking for 5 minutes, open up the air fryer and either give it a good shake, or take a wooden spoon and stir the broccoli a bit.
Step 2: Bump Up the Heat
In the last 2-3 minutes cooking the broccoli, remove the basket from the air fryer and generously spray the broccoli with cooking oil to help give the broccoli a nice crisp.
After spraying the oil, return the basket to the air fryer and then press the button to turn the heat up to 380 F or about 190 C for the remaining time to roast the broccoli a little more.
Great Entrees to Serve with Air Fryer Broccoli
Unless you are just craving broccoli (it could happen), you will want to serve the easy side dish with a flavorful dinner recipe.
Here are a few of my favorite dinner recipes to serve with broccoli as a side dish:
- Paprika Chicken with Fries
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- 5-Ingredient Air Fryer Zucchini Boats
- Open Faced Beef Ciabatta Sandwich Recipe for the Air Fryer
This air fryer broccoli is the perfect solution when you are looking for a delicious but simple way to add more to your dinner without having to prepare anything ahead of time. Plus you can have this recipe ready in less than 15 minutes!
Make sure to let us know how you liked this recipe in the comments below and if you decided to add any extra seasonings you really liked!
Keep Dinner Easy with Our Scrumptious Air Fryer Dinner Recipes:
- One Pan Teriyaki Chicken in the Air Fryer
- Easy Salmon Air Fryer Sheet Pan Dinner with Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
- How to Make Vegetarian Tacos in the Air Fryer: Easy and Inexpensive
- Simple Cowboy Casserole Dinner in the Air Fryer
- Easy 3 Ingredient Ramen Noodle Stir Fry Recipe (Air Fryer Instructions)
- The Easiest 5 Ingredient Teriyaki Chicken Dinner
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops (Easy Air Fryer Instructions)
Air fryer tips and tricks
- Air Fryer 101
- Learn these common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- All about the Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer
- FREE Download → Air Fryer Tips & Temps
- Air Fryer Buying Guide
Air Fryer Broccoli from Frozen
- 1 Bag Frozen Broccoli
- Place the broccoli in the air fryer basket. Cook for 10 minutes at 300°F/150°C, stirring at the halfway point.
- During the last two minutes, you can spray the broccoli with cooking oil and bump up the heat to 380°F/190°C to get the broccoli more roasted.
- Remove broccoli from air fryer, serve, and enjoy!
Keep up to date on our newest air fryer recipes!