Air Fryer Pasta Chips – Easy Air Fryer Snack
Air Fryer Pasta Chips, What are they?
Have you ever heard of pasta chips? If not, well you are about to learn something new today with this air fryer pasta chips recipe.
This is another TikTok recipe that will have you hooked to your air fryer even more.
Pasta chips are made with simple instructions out of cooked pasta, seasonings, and olive oil.
You can make them at home in place of fries or if you are looking for a new snack recipe to try for your next movie night.
Not only do these delicious chips have great flavor, but you can make them in different shapes depending on which pasta you choose.
Ingredients needed for making Air Fryer Pasta Chips
- Dry bowtie pasta
- Olive or avocado oil
- Parmesan cheese grated
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Supplies needed for Pasta Chips:
Different spices and seasonings to use for pasta chips:
Here are a few different options of seasonings that would be great when you are ready to give pasta chips another try:
- Ranch packet
- Chipotle pepper and lime (or cayenne pepper)
- Cheese cheese powder
- Sea salt
- Everything bagel seasoning
Types of pasta to use for pasta chips:
- Protein pasta
- Gluten-free pasta
What to dip to serve with pasta chips:
Obviously, it depends on the flavor you make the chips with the dipping sauce will vary. But, these are some of my favorite dipping sauces to use:
- Marinara sauce
- Nacho cheese dip
- Sour cream
- Chip dip (this classic is my favorite dipping sauce)
How to make Air Fryer Pasta Chips:
Boil the pasta according to package instructions for al dente.
Drain the pasta and add to a medium to large bowl.
Add 1/2 tbsp oil to the pasta and toss it in the oil. Then more as needed until the pasta is all coated.
Stir in the grated parmesan cheese, Italian Seasoning, garlic powder, and paprika with the oiled pasta. Stir until everything is coated in the seasoning.
Add the pasta to the air fryer basket. Air Fry at 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C for 10-12 min. Shake or stir a couple of times (every 3-4 minutes) so that it cooks evenly until crunchy but not burnt.
Remove and enjoy with marinara sauce or another sauce of your choice.
More viral Pinterest-worthy recipes:
This is not the only recipe we found on TikTok and loved. There are a few others that you need to try!
- How to Make a Dessert Foldover in the Air Fryer (TikTok Inspired Recipe)
- Cinnamon Buns TikTok Recipe in the Air Fryer
- Spicy Honey Garlic Chicken Dinner Recipe
If you are looking for a simple dairy-free air fryer snack that you can make in about 15-20 minutes, then you have found a great recipe.
Not only can you customize the flavor of the air fryer chips, but you can make them with wholesome ingredients and have a healthier snack option too.
More snacks to make in the air fryer:
- Homemade Pizza Bagels in the Air Fryer
- How to Make Popcorn in the Air Fryer
- Easy Air Fryer Snack Idea: Dorito Crusted Babybel Cheese Bites
- Simple Air Fryer Tuna Melt
- Vegetarian Bean & Cheese Burrito In The Air Fryer Recipe
- 10 Minute Air Fryer Ham Quesadilla
Air fryer tips and tricks
- Air Fryer 101
- Learn these common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- All about the Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer
- FREE Download → Air Fryer Tips & Temps
- Air Fryer Buying Guide
- Watch Fabulessly Frugal YouTube Channel for Air Fryer Recipes
- Large pot
- Oil sprayer
- Medium mixing bowl
- Boil the pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain the pasta and add to a medium to large bowl.
- Add in 1/2 tbsp oil, then more as needed until the pasta is all coated.
- Stir the grated pareman cheese, Italian Seasoning, garlic powder, and paprika. Stir until everything is coated.
- Add the pasta to the air fryer basket. Air Fry at 400 °F for 10-12 min. Shake or stir a couple times (every 3-4 minutes) so that it cooks evenly until crunchy but not burnt.
- Remove and enjoy with marinara sauce or other sauce of choice.
Recipe Adapted From: Craving Small Bites
Keep up to date on our newest air fryer recipes!