Sausage, Eggs, and Hash Browns: All in One Breakfast in the Air Fryer
Easy Breakfast Recipe in the Air Fryer
Can you make breakfast in the air fryer? Of course! Air fryer breakfast recipes are awesome because they are hands-free, delicious, and fun! Today’s all-in-one air fryer breakfast is no exception. I’m going to share with you how to make an entire breakfast in one go in your air fryer.
Keep reading to learn how to make sausage, eggs, and hash browns in your air fryer, at the same! This is a tasty recipe that everyone will love and can make!
Easy Air Fryer Recipes All Summer Long
I am excited to share with you easy air fryer recipes all month long. This summer, you won’t have to wonder what to make for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! Plus, these recipes are so easy, that your kids can make them too!
Download this free air fryer quick cooking guide so you can whip up easy air fryer recipes all summer!
Be sure to also subscribe to my YouTube channel to stay up to date on the easiest air fryer recipes.
How to Make an Entire Breakfast in the Air Fryer
It is so easy to make a complete air fryer breakfast. To make an all-in-one breakfast in the air fryer, you will need:
- One 8 ounce ramekin
- 1-2 Hash brown patties
- 1-2 Eggs
- 2-4 Sausages
Of course, you can switch out these ingredients for your favorite breakfast menu items. For example,
- Switch out the hash brown patties with tater tots.
- Cook bacon, turkey bacon, or breakfast ham instead of sausage.
- Add bread, frozen pancakes, or waffles and toast them in the air fryer (or in a traditional toaster). It’s likely that, if you add these foods, you won’t need to cook them for the entire time. Be sure to pull it out early if you do.
What can I substitute an egg with?
There aren’t many similar options that you can easily switch out and still cook in the air fryer to substitute the eggs. However, here is a list of ten healthy and protein packed substitutes you can enjoy instead of eggs. I’ve highlighted the ones that would be tasty with this air fryer breakfast recipe.
- Cheddar Cheese
- Black beans
- Chickpea pasta
- Greek yogurt
- Peanut butter
- Sprouted-grain bread
- Pumpkin seeds
Get more information about these protein packed foods at EatingWell.com.
Can I air fry two things at the same time?
This air fryer recipe is so great because you can make three foods at the same, and at the same temperature in the air fryer.
Here is how you can make an all-in-one breakfast in the air fryer.
Step 1. Preheat the air fryer
Preheat the air fryer by either pressing your air fryers preheat button, or by setting the timer for 5 minutes and running it empty at 400 degrees Fahrenheit or 200 degrees Celsius.
Step 2. Oil the ramekin
You want to use a little oil for the eggs. This will help make it easier to eat the egg from the ramekin. And it will make it easier to clean, as well. I like to lightly spray the ramekin with avocado oil from my reusable oil sprayer.
What if I don’t have a ramekin?
If you don’t have a ramekin, you can use any oven safe dish in the air fryer. I recommend using a dish that is smaller though, so you have room to fit the other ingredients in the air fryer basket. Plus, if you use a dish that is too wide, the eggs might overcook.
Step 3. Add the egg
Once oiled, add the eggs to the ramekin. Then add, to your taste, any salt and pepper to the eggs. You can add any additional seasonings like Italian seasoning, Herbes de Provence, garlic powder, chili powder, or oregano.
Step 4. Place in the air fryer
Place the hash browns, eggs, and sausage in the air fryer basket.
Step 5. Air fry
Cook for 10 minutes at 380 degrees Fahrenheit or 193 degrees Celsius, or until the eggs, hash browns, and sausages are done to your liking.
Make sure to flip the sausage and hash browns at the halfway point. If desired, you can also stir the eggs. However, eggs normally cook just fine in a ramekin and don’t need stirring.
Ideally, the food will all finish cooking at the same time in the air fryer. However, all air fryer makes and models are different. As such, the cooking time might vary for you. Some of the foods might be done earlier than the other foods. So, make sure you pull out any foods once they are done cooking so they don’t burn. Keep cooking the foods that aren’t all the way done until they are.
These cooking times are based on my 5.8 quart Cosori air fryer.
Breakfast has never been easier or tastier! You will love making this complete and filling breakfast in your air fryer in just 10 minutes. This recipe is so easy that my kids can make it! Plus, I love that I can add or substitute different ingredients and foods depending on my tastes and preferences!
Share with us in the comments below what breakfast items you used to make this all-in-one breakfast!
More tasty air fryer breakfast recipes
- 15 Minute Baked Avocado Eggs in the Air Fryer
- Easy Homemade Breakfast Pizza in the Air Fryer
- How to Make an Air Fryer Breakfast Sandwich
- The Easiest 5 Ingredient Breakfast Bowl in the Air Fryer
- Easy Air Fryer Lemon Donuts
Get more tasty recipes in my Air Fryer Cookbook.
Not sure how to use your air fryer? Read these tips and tricks!
- Air Fryer 101
- Learn these common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- All about the Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer
- FREE Download → Air Fryer Tips & Temps
- Air Fryer Buying Guide
- Watch Fabulessly Frugal YouTube Channel for Air Fryer Recipes
Sausage, Eggs, and Hash Browns in the Air Fryer - All in One Air Fryer Breakfast
- 1 8 ounce ramekin see recipe notes for substitution
- 1-2 hash brown patties
- 1-2 eggs
- 2-4 sausages
- Preheat the air fryer by either pressing your air fryers preheat button, or by setting the timer for 5 minutes and running it empty at 400 °F.
- Lightly spray the ramekin with avocado oil (or with a different oil of your choice). This makes it easier to remove the egg from the ramekin or eat the egg in the ramekin.
- Add the eggs to the ramekin. Add any additional seasonings to the eggs.
- Place the hash browns, eggs, and sausage in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 380 °F, or until the eggs, hash browns, and sausages are done to your liking.Make sure to flip the sausage and hash browns at the halfway point. If desired, you can also stir the eggs. However, eggs normally cook just fine in a ramekin and don't need stirring.
- Carefully remove all the food from the air fryer basket and enjoy!