S’mores Cookie Cups Recipe
I love this s’mores cookie recipe!
This s’mores cookie recipe is easy and the results are awesome. Look at how cute these S’mores cookie cups are! A fun and delicious treat for the summer! And you can totally make them during the rest of the year too. No campfire needed. Watch our video that shows you exactly how to make S’mores Cookie Cups.
I can honestly say that I love these S’more cookie cups even more than traditional S’mores. A little less mess, but still the delicious combo of graham cracker flavor, marshmallow, and chocolate. The cookie is nice and soft, the marshmallow is lightly toasted, and the chocolate is slightly melted. Perfect.
Whoever came up with the idea to make a graham cracker cookie dough is genius! It is a wonderful way to incorporate the graham cracker flavor for a s’mores cookie!
I use 7 or 8 full sheets of graham crackers to get about 1 cup of graham crackers crumbs. A food processor makes it super easy and fast to crush the crackers into fine crumbs. The cookie dough comes together pretty easily and it is so perfect for this recipe.
I use a cookie scoop for quick and even portioning of the cookie dough. One of the many things I like about these S’mores cookie cups is that you get 2 dozen cute and delicious cookies out of one pan. Such a great treat to serve at a party or gathering!
When I first made this recipe I didn’t own a mini muffin pan, so I borrowed a pan from a neighbor. But I loved these cookie cups so much that I ordered a pan of my own from Amazon! Totally worth it to have a mini muffin pan around for this recipe and others.
More of our favorite s’mores recipes:
- S’mores Brownies
- S’mores Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Indoor S’mores
- Gooey S’mores Treats
- Chocolate Cake S’mores Cookies
- S’mores Bark
- Valentine Smores
- S’mores Cookie Bars
- S’mores Ice Cream Cake
Would you like to see more of our recipes?
Subscribe to our weekly recipe email.
Smores Cookie Cups Recipe
S’mores Cookie Cups Recipe
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 large marshmallows, cut in half
- 2 Hershey's chocolate bars (24 chocolate pieces)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the butter and sugars together until creamy and smooth. Add in the egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined. Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough into a greased mini muffin tin. Press dough down into the muffin tin using a spoon or something round so there is a small indent in the dough. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until edges are just golden brown. Remove from oven and gently press a half marshmallow, sticky side down, onto each cookie. Let cool completely.
- Once cooled, preheat broiler. Place cookies under the broiler for 1-2 minutes, keeping a close eye on them so they don't burn. Once marshmallows are golden brown, remove from oven and place a piece of chocolate on top of each cookie.
Recipe Source: Six Sisters Stuff