S’mores Cookie Cups Recipe
Yummy S’mores Cookie Cups Recipe!
This s’mores cookie recipe is easy and the results are awesome. Look at how cute they are! A fun and delicious treat for the summer! And you can totally make them during the rest of the year too. No campfire needed. Watch our video that shows you exactly how to make S’mores Cookie Cups.
Are These S’mores Cookies Better Than Traditional S’mores?
I can honestly say that I love these S’more cookie cups even more than traditional S’mores. A little less mess, but still the delicious combo of graham cracker flavor, marshmallow, and chocolate. The cookie is nice and soft, the marshmallow is lightly toasted, and the chocolate is slightly melted. Yum.
Making Graham Cracker Cookie Dough
Whoever came up with the idea to make a graham cracker cookie dough is genius! It is a wonderful way to incorporate the graham cracker flavor for a s’mores cookie!
I use 7 or 8 full sheets of graham crackers to get about 1 cup of graham crackers crumbs. A food processor makes it super easy and fast to crush the crackers into fine crumbs.
Scooping the Cookie Cups
Although you could do it by hand, a cookie scoop makes portioning the cookie dough evenly quick and easy! Definitely recommended if you’re planning on making a lot of these s’more bites.
Getting two dozen cute and delicious s’mores cookies out of one batch makes this a great treat to serve at a party or gathering! Would make for a great BBQ dessert!
I bet there are a ton of different ways to make these s’more cookie cups even sweeter too. For example, you could drizzle chocolate or caramel sauce on them!
Muffin Pan Suggestion
It is totally worth it to have a mini muffin pan around for this recipe and others. If you’re looking for one, check out the Mega Mini Muffin pan! I love mine!
More of our favorite s’mores recipes:
- S’mores Brownies
- Indoor S’mores
- S’mores Bark
- Valentine Smores
- S’mores Cookie Bars
- S’mores Ice Cream Cake
Would you like to see more of our favorite recipes? Subscribe to our recipe email.
S’mores Cookie Cups Recipe
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 large marshmallows, cut in half
- 2 Hershey's chocolate bars (24 chocolate pieces)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the butter and sugars together until creamy and smooth. Add in the egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined. Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough into a greased mini muffin tin. Press dough down into the muffin tin using a spoon or something round so there is a small indent in the dough. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until edges are just golden brown. Remove from oven and gently press a half marshmallow, sticky side down, onto each cookie. Let cool completely.
- Once cooled, preheat broiler. Place cookies under the broiler for 1-2 minutes, keeping a close eye on them so they don't burn. Once marshmallows are golden brown, remove from oven and place a piece of chocolate on top of each cookie.
Recipe Source: Six Sisters Stuff