S’mores Cookie Cups Recipe
I love these S’mores Cookie Cups!
This recipe is easy and the results are amazing. Look at how cute these S’mores cookie cups are! A fun and delicious treat for the summer and the rest of the year too. No campfire needed.
I can even say that I love these S’more cookie cups more than traditional S’mores. The cookie is soft, the marshmallow is toasted, and the slightly melted chocolate tops it off perfectly.
Whoever came up with the idea to make a graham cracker cookie dough is genius! I use 7 or 8 full sheets of graham crackers to get about 1 cup of graham crackers crumbs. A food processor makes it super easy and fast to crush the crackers into fine crumbs. The cookie dough comes together pretty easily and it is so perfect for this recipe.
I use a cookie scoop for quick and even portioning of the cookie dough. One of the many things I like about these S’mores cookie cups is that you get 2 dozen cute and delicious cookies out of one pan. Such a great treat to serve at a party or gathering!
I found this recipe on Six Sisters Stuff!
When I first made this recipe I didn’t own a mini muffin pan, so I borrowed a pan from a neighbor (the one in the photos above). I loved these cookie cups so much that I got a pan of my own! I decided it is worth it for me to pay a little more for a quality pan with 1-piece construction. I liked the 2-inch cups on the borrowed pan too.
More of our favorite s’mores recipes:
- S’mores Brownies
- S’mores Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Indoor S’mores
- Gooey S’mores Treats
- Chocolate Cake S’mores Cookies
- S’mores Bark
- Valentine Smores
- S’mores Cookie Bars
S’mores Cookie Cups Recipe
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 large marshmallows, cut in half
- 2 Hershey's chocolate bars (24 chocolate pieces)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the butter and sugars together until creamy and smooth. Add in the egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined. Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough into a greased mini muffin tin. Press dough down into the muffin tin using a spoon or something round so there is a small indent in the dough. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until edges are just golden brown. Remove from oven and gently press a half marshmallow, sticky side down, onto each cookie. Let cool completely.
- Once cooled, preheat broiler. Place cookies under the broiler for 1-2 minutes, keeping a close eye on them so they don't burn. Once marshmallows are golden brown, remove from oven and place a piece of chocolate on top of each cookie.