Air Fryer Reese’s Peanut Butter Bites
Crazy Easy Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cups
If you’ve tried making fried Oreos in the air fryer, then you got to try today’s air fryer recipe. Today I am so excited to share with you how to make air fryer Reese’s. This recipe is perfect for a quick treat for a get-together with family or friends. Or, you can make this one just for yourself, late at night. No judgement.
Air Fryer Fried Reese’s
This recipe is one of my favorites because you only need two ingredients.
- Reese’s or a different peanut butter cup of your choice
- Crescent roll dough
With an 8 count crescent roll dough, I was able to make 12 fried peanut butter cups.
How to Make Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cups
This recipe is dangerously easy. Let me know if you agree after you make some.
First, lay out the crescent roll dough on parchment paper or a silicone mat. Place the 12 peanut butter cups on the dough, evenly spaced out.
How to Fry Peanut Butter Cups in the Air Fryer
Gently wrap the dough around the peanut butter cups. Make sure to cover it completely.
Place the wrapped peanut butter cups in the air fryer. I was able to put all 12 in the air fryer basket. Cook at 380˚F/193˚C for 6 minutes, flipping at the halfway point. No need to oil!
Carefully remove from the air fryer basket, and enjoy!
This recipe is crazy easy. As a peanut butter chocolate lover, it’s probably a good thing that we don’t always have Reese’s and crescent roll dough on hand. Because, I would probably make these everyday.
I’d love to hear how this air fryer recipe turned out for you in the comments. What other chocolate or candy do you think I should try frying in the air fryer?
- How to Make Healthier Beignets in the Air Fryer
- How to Make Air Fryer S’mores
- Scrumptious Air Fryer Nutella Bites
- Tasty 3-Ingredient Air Fryer Apple Fritters
Read my “How to Use An Air Fryer” series to learn more about your air fryer!
- Air Fryer 101
- Common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- The Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
Watch me make more air fryer desserts on the Fabulessly Frugal YouTube Channel for Air Fryer Recipes and Air Fryer tips and tricks!
Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cups
- 12 chilled peanut butter cups
- 1 can crescent roll dough
- Chill the peanut butter cups for an hour or so. (If you are in rush, you can skip this step and they will still taste fine).
- Roll out crescent roll dough.
- Place 12 peanut butter cups evenly spaced out on dough.
- Cut the dough into squares and wrap around each cup.
- Cook at 380˚F/193˚C for 6 minutes, flipping at the halfway point.