Will These 15 Air Fryer Recipes Convince You To Get An Air Fryer?
What Can You Make in the Air Fryer?
If you can bake it, deep fry it, or grill it, you can probably make it in the air fryer!
There are so many reasons why I love my air fryer. Since getting my Cosori Air Fryer in 2020, I have discovered many fun and surprising recipes that you can make in the air fryer. Today, I am excited to share with you 15 recipes that I bet you didn’t know you can make in the air fryer. These recipes are simple and will make you want to get an air fryer, if you don’t have one already. And, if you do have an air fryer, then you may just be surprised by what your air fryer is capable of.
Air Fryer Stuffed Mini Peppers
You can use your air fryer for more than warming up leftovers, make these adorable and delicious stuffed mini peppers in your air fryer. They are the perfect appetizer for a game day get-together or as a fun afternoon snack. Get the recipe down below.
Stuffed Mini Peppers in the Air Fryer
- 6 mini sweet peppers
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Everything But The Bagel Seasoning to taste
- Wash the peppers, cut them in half lengthwise, and clean out the middle.
- Pat the peppers dry.
- Fill the peppers with cream cheese.
- Place a piece of parchment paper inside the air fryer basket. Place the peppers on top.
- Sprinkle each of the peppers with Everything But The Bagel Seasoning to taste.
- Air fryer at 380°F/190°C for 8 minutes. Remove from the air fryer basket and enjoy!
Cinnamon Twists in the Air Fryer
Air Fryer Cinnamon Twists
- 1 package Annie's Cinnamon Rolls 5 pack
- Open the cinnamon roll package and take the rolls out.
- Unroll the cinnamon rolls.
- Join the two ends of the cinnamon dough together and twist the dough.
- Lay each of the cinnamon twists on a piece of parchment paper in the air fryer basket.
- Cook at 320°F/160°C for 12 minutes. Carefully flip the cinnamon twists at the halfway point.
- Remove from the air fryer basket, top with icing, and enjoy!
Revive Old Chips in the Air Fryer
Have you ever had the craving for chips, only to discover that someone left the bag wide open. Before you throw out the stale chips, throw them in the air fryer for a quick fix. They will be as good as new! Keep reading for the full recipe.
How to Revive Stale Chips in the Air Fryer
- 1 handful Stale Chips
- Layer the chips in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes at 380˚F/190°C.
Air Fryer S’mores Dip
Enjoy the delights of summer any time of the year with this simple and easy s’mores dip recipe right in your air fryer. All you need is 3 ingredients and 5 minutes to make this dangerously delicious and easy air fryer dessert. Get the recipe below.
S'mores Dip in the Air Fryer
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- 18-20 marshmallows
- 1 bag graham crackers
- Place parchment paper in a 7” air fryer pan or spring form pan. (It’s not necessary to use parchment paper, it just makes cleaning up easier).
- Layer ½ cup of chocolate chips, then marshmallows, then more chocolate chips inside the pan.
- Sprinkle on broken graham crackers on top.
- Air fry at 350˚F/175°C for 4-6 minutes.
- Serve warm with graham crackers or apples.
Air Fryer Fried Dorito Cheese Bites
If you know any cheese and chip lovers, then you need to try this gooey and tasty fried Dorito cheese bites in the air fryer. Another super easy air fryer recipe that will be calling you back for more. Scroll down to get the recipe.
Meal time and snack time will never be the same again, thanks to the air fryer. After trying these simple and easy air fryer recipes, you will fall in love with your air fryer just a little more. How many of these air fryer recipes have you already tried? Which ones are the first on your list?
Check more of these fantastic air fryer recipes!
- 5 of the Fastest Air Fryer Dinner Ideas
- 3 Tried and True Viral TikTok Air Fryer Recipes
- 15 Air Fryer Chicken Recipes That Are Simple and Easy
- 10 Air Fryer Recipes You Didn’t Know You Could Make
Learn more about your air fryer with these awesome tips and tricks!
- Air Fryer 101
- Common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- The Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer
- FREE Download: Top 18 Air Fryer Tips and get air fryer recipes delivered to your inbox every weekend!
- Air Fryer Buying Guide