Air Fryer Cake Mix Cookies
Quick Cookies in the Air Fryer
Have you ever wanted a cookie? Well, of course. But did you actually want to make the cookies? Maybe not. When my cookies cravings come, I like to use this go-to and easy cookie recipe. It is so simple and delicious. Plus, when you make these cookies in the air fryer, you can have a cookie for one whenever you want!
What are Cake Mix Cookies?
Cake mix cookies are the solution to cookie cravings! Cake mix cookies are so soft and chewy. And, they are so easy to make. For this recipe to make in the air fryer, you will need:
- 1 devils food Box Cake Mix
- ½ cup applesauce (or vegetable oil)
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup chips or candy (optional)
- ½ cup sprinkles or nuts (optional)
Really, you only need three ingredients to make these tasty treats!
Air Fryer Pro Tip: Parchment Paper
I like to use air fryer parchment paper when making cookies in the air fryer. It makes removing the cookies from the air fryer a lot easier. Additionally, cleanup is a breeze.
Take your cookie batter and with a small scoop or a large spoon form dough balls. Then, place the dough balls on the parchment paper, inside the air fryer basket.
How to Bake Cookies in the Air Fryer
The amount of cookies that you can bake at a time will depend on the size of your air fryer basket and the size of your dough balls. You will need to work in batches to bake the entire batter.
Don’t let the dough balls overlap or touch.
Once ready, bake the cookies at 370°F/185°C for 4 minutes, or until done.
Are Cookies in the Air Fryer Actually Faster?
If you need to cook a bunch of cookies for a crowd, I recommend using your oven to bake this recipe. However, if you are looking for just a couple of cookies for yourself and someone else, then you’ll want to use your air fryer. Your cookies will be ready in no time.
You can then store the batter in an air-tight container and place the cookies in the refrigerator for a couple of days and enjoy cookies whenever you want!
Cake mix cookies in the air fryer are one of my favorite, go-to recipes when I need a tasty treat. This recipe is perfect for the holiday season when you want to surprise someone with fresh and soft cookies. What are you waiting for?
- Air Fryer Gingerbread Bites
- Our Favorite Monkey Bread Recipe in the Air Fryer!
- Air Fryer Donuts
- Air Fryer Reese’s Peanut Butter Bites
Watch me make some of these recipes on YouTube
Everything you need to know about an air fryer
- Common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- The Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer
Air Fryer Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 box devils food Cake Mix
- ½ cup applesauce or vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup chocolate chips or other candy optional
- ½ cup sprinkles or nuts optional
- Place a piece of parchment paper in the bottom of the air fryer basket. Make sure it has holes so that air can flow and bake the cookies.
- In a bowl, combine the cake mix, oil, and eggs. Mix until all the ingredients are combined and the dough is thick. (If you find your dough to be too soft or runny, you can add ¼ cup of flour).
- Add in the chocolate chips, candies, sprinkles, or nuts if using them Stir until well combined.
- Form the dough into dough balls and place on the parchment paper in the air fryer basket. Make sure the dough doesn't overlap and that there is enough room for the dough to spread slightly. (The amount of doughballs you are able to cook at once depends on the size of your air fryer and the size of the cookie doughballs).
- Bake the cookies at 370°F/185°C for 4 minutes, or until done.
- You will need to cook the cookies in batches or store the dough for a later use that week.
Recipe Adapted From: Air Frying Foodie