10 of the Best Vegetables to Make in the Air Fryer
Which Vegetables are the Best in the Air Fryer?
Today I am excited to share with you my top 10 vegetables that I like to make in the air fryer. These air fryer vegetable recipes are spectacular because it is a quick and easy way to make a delicious and healthy side for any meal. Most of these recipe take under 30 minutes to prepare and cook. Here are 10 air fryer vegetables recipes that you need to make in the air fryer!
This Air Fryer Zucchini Fries recipe is amazing because it is a quick and easy way to make zucchini special for zucchini lovers and non-lovers alike.
My favorite way to cook vegetables in the air fryer is with vegetables that are frozen! It is so simple and easy to make just about any frozen vegetables ready in minutes and on the table. Here’s how you do it:
How to Cook Frozen Veggies in Air Fryer
- Any bag of frozen veggie mix
- Layer veggies in the air fryer basket
- Cook at 400˚F/204˚C for 10 minutes, or until charred and cooked through. Be sure to stir at the halfway point.
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob is the best because the kernels are perfectly toasted and cooked through. This is our favorite way to eat corn on the cob, hands down.
Cauliflower lovers have got to try this simple and fun Air Fryer Cauliflower Bites recipe. This recipe is amazing because the buffalo sauce, while optional, really makes this recipe stand out.
I don’t buy green beans that often because it always seemed like such a hassle to bake them. You can bet everything changed when I tried them in the air fryer! This air fryer green bean recipe is so tasty and so quick. Its the perfect side to any dinner!
Air Fryer Green Beans
- Green beans
- avocado oil
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Wash and chop green beans
- Dry out in air fryer basket for about 5 minutes at 350˚F/177˚C
- Spray with avocado oil and toss. Add salt and pepper
- Cook for 5-10 minutes more at 350˚F/177˚C
Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes are amazing always, but they are so much better in the air fryer! You are going to love using your air fryer to cook sweet potatoes whenever you want a baked sweet potato whipped up quick!
Does you family like Brussel sprouts? If not, then you haven’t tried this amazing Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts recipe. You can bet that the bacon and delicious maple glaze makes the Brussel sprouts ten times better.
Of all the frozen vegetables in the air fryer, frozen broccoli is by far the best. I’ve tried fresh broccoli in the air fryer and it just isn’t the same. I love this recipe because it is incredibly quick and easy to make!
Broccoli in the Air Fryer (from Frozen)
- 1, 12oz bag frozen broccoli
- oil of your choice (avocado oil works great for this recipe)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
Air Fryer Asparagus is the absolute best in the air fryer! This recipe is spectacular because it is super adaptable. Throw on your favorite seasonings, then you can have asparagus ready in just minutes!
Air Fryer Carrots is another air fryer classic vegetable recipe in our home! I love whipping up healthy and savory carrots for dinner whenever we need a quick and delicious side to top the meal off.
Being able to make vegetables in the air fryer is just one of the many reasons why I feel in love with the air fryer. It is quicker, healthier, and more fun than any other method. What is your favorite vegetable to make in the air fryer? Share with us in the comments!
You’ll love these vegetables as a side with one of these dishes:
- Air Fryer Rosemary Ranch Chicken
- Ritz Cracker Chicken Tenders in the Air Fryer
- Pork Chops with Brown Sugar Rub in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Steak
The best and most helpful air fryer tips and tricks!
- Air Fryer 101
- Common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- The Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer
- FREE Download: Top 18 Air Fryer Tips and get air fryer recipes delivered to your inbox every weekend!
- Air Fryer Buying Guide