Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls
Generally, before you would make egg rolls in the fryer or even the oven, but not anymore when you have this excellent air fryer frozen egg rolls recipe.
This will give you the perfect instructions for making deliciously crispy and crunchy outside yet tender on the inside egg rolls.
You can also find even more great frozen foods to make in the air fryer on the website!
Ingredients and Supplies You’ll Need to Make Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls:
- Favorite package of frozen egg rolls or spring rolls
- Air fryer (Cosori Pro II)
What to serve with egg rolls
Often times you will want to serve egg rolls with soy sauce or even some YumYum sauce. Another great dipping sauce for spring rolls is sweet chili sauce which they often serve on the side in the restaurants.
Do I need to use oil?
Since the outside of the egg rolls are prone to crisping up nicely, you don’t need to use any oil for this recipe.
However, if your egg rolls might have had some freezer crystals on them or the egg rolls aren’t crisping to your liking, you can always spray a little oil on the egg roll at the end for the last 2-3 minutes.
That is sure to give the egg rolls a nice browning and crisp.
How to make Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls:
Step 1: Place in the air fryer
When you are ready to begin, place the number of egg rolls you want to eat in the basket.
Step 2: Cook the egg rolls
Once you have the egg rolls placed in a single layer in the air fryer, turn it on and air fry at 370 degrees F or 188 degrees C for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway or until they are warmed through and crisped to your liking.
Remove (tongs work great!) and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce!
Make your own egg rolls:
For fun, if you are interested, you can always make your own egg rolls too, and then freeze them to use whenever you want to eat them!
Simple air fryer dinner ideas
The air fryer is perfect for those nights when you need something quick, easy, and tasty. We have so many great recipes that will work great, but below are some of my favorites!
Air fryer recipes:
- Tasty Parmesan Air Fryer Salmon
- Brown Sugar Spiced Pork Tenderloin in the Air Fryer
- One Pan Teriyaki Chicken in the Air Fryer
- Simple and Delicious Lasagna Cups for the Air Fryer
I think you have found your new favorite way to make egg rolls at home. Just pop them in, and they will be good to go in 10 minutes or less! No need to wait for the oven to heat up.
Tasty Asian Air Fryer Dishes:
- Asian Salmon in the Air Fryer
- Easy Asian Beef and Veggies in the Air Fryer
- The Best Fried Rice in the Air Fryer
- Best Air Fryer Cabbage Steaks or Wedges
- Korean Fried Cauliflower in the Air Fryer
Air fryer tips and tricks
- Air Fryer 101
- Learn these common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- All about the Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer
- FREE Download → Air Fryer Tips & Temps
- Air Fryer Buying Guide
- Watch Fabulessly Frugal YouTube Channel for Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls
- 4 Frozen egg rolls or spring rolls
- Place the contents in a single layer in the air fryer basket. (However many you want to make).
- Air fry at 370 °F for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway or until content are warmed through a crispy to your liking.
- Remove and Enjoy!
Keep up to date on our newest air fryer recipes!