Air Fryer Roasted Garlic Broccoli
Create a favorite side dish with this easy Fresh Broccoli in the Air Fryer (roasted garlic broccoli) to go along with any dinner recipe.
Any dinner will go great with this simple Fresh Broccoli in the air fryer that is filled with delicious and fresh flavor.
Not only is this a super easy side dish to throw together. But it gives you the best texture for broccoli. It is nice and tender but with a little bit of crunch!
And of course the flavor for this dish tastes great, fresh, and flavorful, but can also be changed up when you want to mix it up a bit.
Ingredients and Supplies You’ll Need to Make this Fresh Broccoli in the Air Fryer (Roasted Garlic Broccoli):
- Minced garlic
- Red pepper flakes
- Fresh lemon juice
- Small bowl
- Air fryer (Cosori Pro II)
Fresh or frozen?
This recipe uses fresh broccoli florets, however, you can always use frozen broccoli if that is what you have available. You will just have to extend the time in the microwave.
Seasonings to use for this air fryer broccoli recipe
Making air fryer tender broccoli is fairly simple and can be changed very easily just by switching up the seasonings you season the broccoli with.
Here are a few suggestions:
- Onion powder
- Lemon pepper
- Parmesan cheese (not a seasoning per say, but always a keeper)
- Garlic powder
- Lemon zest
- Black pepper
- Pink himalayan salt seasoning
Tip for making vegetables in the air fryer
The best way to make vegetables in the air fryer is by making sure that they are all in one layer so that the broccoli cooks evenly.
Depending on how much you are making you might need to cook in batches.
How to make this Fresh Broccoli in the Air Fryer (Roasted Garlic Broccoli):
Step 1: Prepare the broccoli
First, take your fresh broccoli, chop it up into bite-sized pieces, and wash it.
Then, place it in a bowl with a little water in it a couple tablespoons or so.
Step 2: Cook broccoli
Place the bowl of broccoli in the microwave it for 2 minutes (this is called par-boiling).
Step 3: Make seasoning
In a small bowl, make your seasoning mixture by combining the oil, minced garlic, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper until it is completely mixed together.
Step 4: Season broccoli
After the broccoli is done par-boiling, drain water from the bowl with the broccoli.
Then, toss the seasoning mixture with the broccoli florets until it is covered in the olive oil mixture.
Step 5: Roast broccoli
Now, place the broccoli in a single layer at the bottom of the air fryer basket.
Air fry at 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C for a cooking time of 5-8 minutes, or until broccoli is roasted to your liking.
When the broccoli is done, just squeeze a little lemon juice on the broccoli and enjoy!
More broccoli recipes to make
There are many ways to use broccoli in the air fryer. Whether it is as a side or even in the main course. Here are some great options to try too!
Delicious Air Fryer Brococoki Recipes:
- Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry
- Tasty Air Fryer Chicken and Veggies with Balsamic Marinade
- Teriyaki Chicken
- Air Fryer Broccoli from Frozen
Keep your side dish simple with this amazing fresh broccoli recipe. You can make it in less than 20 minutes and pairs great with so many entrees.
Plus with the great flavor, you might even forget that your’re eating vegetables. Just maybe…
Great dinner options to pair with this air fryer broccoli recipe:
- Spicy Honey Garlic Chicken Dinner Recipe
- The Easiest 5 Ingredient Teriyaki Chicken Dinner
- How to Make Air Fryer Chicken Breasts
- Easy and Crispy Air Fryer Fried Chicken
- One Pan Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies for the Air Fryer or Oven
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs Make Perfect Chicken Street Tacos! (Easy Dinner Idea + VIDEO)
Air fryer tips and tricks
- Air Fryer 101
- Learn these common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- All about the Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer
- FREE Download → Air Fryer Tips & Temps
- Air Fryer Buying Guide
- Watch Fabulessly Frugal YouTube Channel for Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Roasted Garlic Broccoli
- Small bowl
- Take your fresh broccoli and chop it up and wash it. Place it in a bowl with a little water in it.
- Microwave this for 2 minutes, and this is called par-boiling.
- Make your seasoning mixture. Combine the oil, minced garlic, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper.
- Drain water from broccoli
- Mix the seasoning mixture with the broccoli.
- Place the broccoli in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 400 °F for 5-8 minutes, or until broccoli is roasted to your liking.
- When the broccoli is done, just squeeze a little lemon juice on the broccoli.
Keep up to date on our newest air fryer recipes!