Walmart’s Big Save Event IS LIVE!!
We’re predicting that it’s gonna feel like Black Friday this week! Get a head start on all your holiday gift shopping and find the best deals during the coming week!
Everything you should know about the Walmart Big Save Event:
Walmart’s Big Save Event is October 11th-15th, 2020.
Walmart’s huge Big Save Event with alleged “Black Friday-like savings” is the longest of all the sales – a full two days longer than Amazon’s Prime Day! Whoa! And it goes without saying, all of these big sale events that we’re covering are incredibly longer than Black Friday itself.
In fact, they’re not exactly being quiet about their upcoming sale (even though they were the last to announce theirs). Here are some deals we spotted already:
- Pioneer Woman Vintage Floral 6-quart Instant Pot – $49 (regularly $99)
- Nintendo Switch Super Mario Party video game – $49.94 (regularly $59.88)
- ionVac Robot Vacuum –$129 (regularly $179.88)
- Kids 3D Magnetic Building Blocks Play Set w/ 250 Pieces –$79.99 (reg. $114.99)
Planning to shop during this big event? You need to keep reading…
Walmart has recently announced the all-new Walmart+ membership giving Amazon a huge run for their money! Members will have access to tons of great benefits, such as free grocery delivery, Scan & Go mobile checkout, discounts on fuel, and more – all for just $98/year! That also happens to be $21 per year less than Amazon Prime’s yearly membership. And Walmart says the list will continue to grow over time!
You can score a FREE 15-day trial to test out this service before you commit and still shop this huge sale! Sweet!
We know it’s tough to find a great deal with all this commotion going on and, now more than ever, we want to take all the pressure off of you this holiday season. We’re already counting down the days until ALL of these major sales and we’re ready to give you the scoop on the biggest and BEST deals yet.
Then, long awaited Amazon Prime Day starts the 13th.
- According to a 2020 RetailMeNot survey, “Amazon Prime Day is expected to be the No. 1 shopping day in Q4, with 67% of people planning to make a purchase during the savings event this year.”
Also look for more big sales this coming week from:
Take the OVERWHELM out of 2020 Holiday Shopping in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals you want to know about
- Sit back and relax… we’ll do all the work.
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again