Why You Should Start Your Holiday Shopping NOW!
Shop smart, shop early
I do most of my Christmas shopping well before the holiday season. Get a BIG head start on all your gift shopping this Prime Day and find the best deals BEFORE Black Friday is even a thought.
The pandemic pushed companies to rethink the traditional timeline for holiday shopping. With more people shopping online and the pandemic still having effects on the supply chain and labor markets, retailers are finding ways to spread out online orders over next seasons to not overwhelm their supply chain, and to get rid of excess inventory to make room for fresh.
Why do I need to shop so early this year? 2 reasons:
- The first is due to consumer demand. With labor and material shortages comes low product inventory, which means it will be harder to get the gifts you are looking for.
- Second, at the start of the pandemic, we saw shipping delays and overall shipping challenges for both retailers and shipping carriers. Even during an average year, we see an increase in the volume of online shopping orders as consumers start to shop for their holiday lists. SHOP NOW if you really need it for the holidays!
Why You Should Shop Amazon
- Access deals right from your phone and shop from anywhere
- Get FREE one or two day delivery
- Discover the best deals and save big on your favorite seasonal items
- Purchase large ticket items with Amazon’s new buy now, pay later option
- Don’t forget about all the cool Prime Member perks!
Check out some great Amazon deals HERE!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again