A Few of Our Favorite Appetizers That You Can Make in the Air Fryer
The Best Air Fryer Appetizer Ideas
The air fryer is a powerful kitchen tool because you can whip up tasty recipes quick with very little effort. If you’ve been to Fabulessly Frugal before then you know how much we love to make quick and easy recipes in the air fryer. My favorite thing to make in the air fryer are complete meals that are packed with a healthy protein and a tasty, roasted side. However, appetizers in the air fryer are just easily as great because you can make them so quick. And, let’s not forget to mention how incredibly delicious they are!
Should I Make Appetizers in the Air Fryer?
Appetizers are great for feeding a crowd. And, the air fryer isn’t always the most convenient kitchen appliance when you comes to feeding a crowd because of its limits in space. However, the recipes I am sharing today are the perfect finger foods; it’ll be so easy to whip these recipes with the air fryer, even if you have to cook in batches!
What Appetizers Can You Make in the Air Fryer?
I’ll be sharing three of my favorite, go-to air fryer appetizers or snacks. These appetizers are perfect for a Super bowl party, New Year’s Eve party, or any holiday party like Christmas or Easter.
Keep reading to learn about the best air fryer appetizers, or you can follow along with me in this YouTube video.
Air Fryer Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers
This adorable and delicious mini sweet pepper recipe for the air fryer is perfect if you are looking for a balance between creamy, crunchy, sweet, and salty. The mini peppers have such a fresh flavor and the cream cheese really makes it just a little more rich and flavorful. Top this air fryer recipe with Everything But the Bagel seasoning and you have an air fryer appetizer with all the right flavors!
How to Make Pigs in a Blanket in the Air Fryer
This air fryer recipe is another one of our favorites because they come together so quickly and they cook so nicely in the air fryer. This tasty recipe is savory, flakey, surprising, and just simply good! You will love to pair this recipe with other flavors beside honey mustard, like ketchup, Dijon mustard, BBQ sauce, or even Chick-fil-a sauce!
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Pineapple
Do I need to say anything more than bacon and pineapple? Yes, it is that simple and that delicious and that wonderful. This recipe hits the spot if you need a fresh burst of exciting and summery flavors. Wow your friends and family with this incredibly easy and incredibly mouthwatering air fryer appetizer.
Quick, easy, and packed with fantastic flavors. These air fryer appetizers just hit the spot when you need a simple snack or a sweet and savory app. What is your favorite appetizer and can you make it in the air fryer? Share with us in the comments below!
A few bonus apps you don’t want to miss
I just shared three of my most favorite air fryer appetizers. Be sure to check out these other simple and appetizing appetizers.
- Air Fryer Avocado Egg Roll – Cheesecake Factory Copycat Recipe
- Fresh, Light, and Easy Fruit in the Air Fryer
- Crunchy and Healthy Air Fryer Popcorn Chicken (No Oil)
- How to Make Crunchy Plantain Chips in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Peppers and Onions
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls and Pizza Snails
- Air Fryer Nacho Cheese Balls
- Air Fryer Bang Bang Shrimp
- The Best Fried Mac and Cheese in the Air Fryer
- Quick and Easy Chickpeas in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites- Keto and Low Carb
Not sure how to use an air fryer? Here is everything you need to know!
- Air Fryer 101:
- Don’t make these common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- Everything You Need to Know about the Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean and Deep Clean Your Air Fryer
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer- a few helpful tips for converting recipes to the air fryer
- Don’t mess up your recipes with this FREE Air Fryer Tips & Temps Download
- The Best Air Fryer Buying Guide
- Watch Fabulessly Frugal YouTube Channel for Air Fryer Recipes and to learn more!