Shop Prime Day! 7 Ways to Score FREE or Discounted Amazon Prime
7 Ways to Get FREE or Discounted Amazon Prime
We understand the dilemma! You really want to shop with Amazon Prime shipping but you don’t have PRIME? We’ve got you covered, with SEVEN different ways to shag that membership for FREE or on the cheap, and shop like a pro…
1. Sign Up for a FREE Amazon Prime 30-DayTrial.
THE BEST way to get FREE Prime is to sign up for a trial, and you’ll have free Prime for 30 days. After Prime Day passes and you can see all that Prime has to offer! Choose to continue your subscription, or easily cancel before the 30 days is up. I like to set an Alexa or Google reminder for things like this, so I don’t forget
2. Hit the Books!
Students with a .edu email can get a FREE 6 month trial for Amazon Student, which includes all the regular Amazon Prime benefits. After your trial, pay just 50% of the regular price! That is only $6.49 per month or $59 per year, until graduation, or four years pass.
3. Amazon Offers 50% Savings with Government Assistance Eligibility.
If you are taking part in government assistance programs like SNAP, TANF, or Medicaid you could be eligible to receive Amazon Prime at a monthly cost of just $5.99. Confirm your eligibility easily and quickly online! This is an affiliate link.
4. Amazon Prime CAN be Shared!
Amazon Household makes it simple to share all the amazing Amazon Prime benefits with your family! With just ONE membership you can have TWO adults 18+, along with four teens 13 to 17 and four more kiddos 12 years and under. That is a fantastic way to share the Prime savings and benefits!
5. Enroll in the Monthly Prime Plan.
If the $119 annual Prime membership is too much at once, or you are not sure yet, you can enroll in the monthly Prime plan for $12.99. At the annual rate, you’ll be paying roughly $9.92 per month for Prime to score all the benefits like Amazon Family. If you only plan to use Prime for Prime Day or Holiday shopping, the monthly plan is a better deal option.
6. FREE Prime with Sprint’s Unlimited
YOU get a FREE Amazon Prime membership as long as your service is active. Nice!
7. Get the Amazon Business American Express Card.
Get the Amazon Business American Express Card, and you may be eligible for up to one year of free Amazon Prime or Business Prime.
Let Us Do All the Work for you!
You aren’t alone! Utilize the power of our deal hunting team combined with our app to help you get what YOU want and need! Here’s how to do it…
- GET THE APP! → it’s free and simple to use and won’t drain your battery!
- SET YOUR ALERTS → tap the 2nd icon on the bottom. Then TURN ON all the items or categories or brands you want us to PRICE WATCH for you.
- SIT BACK AND RELAX → when we find a deal that you “turned on”, you’ll get a notification from the app!
Already have the app?
Due to a recent update, you might not be getting the alerts you signed up for! To fix this problem, just make sure you’re running the most recent version! Then make sure you are logged into the app and update your alert preferences!
MORE Prime Day Resources:
- → FREE Prime Day Guide a comprehensive look at Prime Day!
- → 2020 Prime Day Deal Predictions
- → Bookmark our Prime Day 2020 deals database (the deals have started!)
- → Prime Day shopping strategies
- → Don’t have Prime? Start your FREE 30 Day trial of Prime.
We hope to help you save a TON of time (and money) on Amazon Prime Day!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again