Save 50% off Amazon Prime Memberships with SNAP or Medicaid + Pay with SNAP
Have you been wanting to become an Amazon Prime member to get extra savings on Amazon? Do you have SNAP, TANF or Medicaid? You’re in luck! Hop over to Amazon and score 50% off Amazon Prime with SNAP (EBT) or Medicaid. Pay only $6.99 per month instead of $14.99. You can even pay for qualifying items on Amazon with your SNAP. You are eligible to receive this price for up to 48 months, and will need to qualify every 12 months. You can even use your EBT to shop and pay on Amazon! You may also want to see these 17 Easy Ways to Save Money on Amazon.
50% off Amazon Prime with SNAP (EBT) and Medicaid– Just $6.99 a month
- This offer does not include household sharing of Prime benefits.
- As an Amazon Prime member, you receive Free One to Two-Day Delivery on over 100 million items, exclusive shopping deals, and discounts on diapers and baby food.
- With Prime, you get access to thousands of movies, TV shows, and music to stream online or download for offline, plus unlimited access to over a thousand top Kindle books, and more!
- Customers who verify with a valid EBT or Medicaid card receive access to all Prime benefits, discounted to just $5.99 per month. Join now at amazon.com/qualify.
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again