Air Fryer Pancake Bites
Easy Family Breakfast
If I am honest, breakfast is one of those meals I can for sure count on my kids to eat, especially when I make these Air Fryer Pancake Bites!
They literally gobble them all up because they are so good and making anything into a little bit makes them that much more enticing.
Another awesome thing is that this recipe makes a good amount so then you can store the leftovers for later and use them as a quick breakfast during the week! Just reheat them in the air fryer for a minute or two and you are good to go!
Ingredients and Supplies You’ll Need to Make Air Fryer Pancake Bites:
- All-purpose flour
- Granulated sugar
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Pure vanilla extract
- Large egg
- Large mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- Silicone muffin liners
- Air fryer (Cosori Pro II)
Can you freeze these?
Since this recipe does make about 32 pancake bites, there is a good chance you will have some left depending on how many people you are feeding.
If you have some leftover pancake bites, feel free to freeze them or pop them in an airtight container and store them in the fridge for the next day.
What to dip to use for pancake bites?
Oh, there are many good options to use for pancake bites. Obviously, you can go the traditional route and use pancake syrup. Or why not try some more fun options too?
- Raspberry syrup
- Strawberry syrup
- Blueberry syrup
- Vanilla icing (or drizzle)
- Caramel drizzle
- Melted peanut butter
- Melted hazelnut spread
How to Make Air Fryer Pancake Bites:
Step 1: Make up the batter
First mix together 2 cups flour, 1/4 cup sugar, 4 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp salt in a large mixing bowl.
Once you have that done, add 1 3/4 cup milk, 1/4 cup butter, 2 tsp vanilla, and 1 egg to the dry ingredients.
Then, whisk everything together until the batter is nice and smooth. However, it is okay if it is slightly lumpy.
Step 2: Pour the pancake batter
Once the batter is made up, lightly spray the silicone muffin liners with oil.
Then fill the liners with 1/8 cup of the pancake mix.
After filling the liners, place them into the bottom of the air fryer basket.
Step 3: Cook the pancake bites
When the liners are all set in the air fryer basket, place the basket in the air fryer and air fry at the pancake bites at 330 degrees F or 166 degrees C for 6-8 minutes.
Repeat steps 2 and 3 with the remaining batter until it is all gone.
Enjoy your pancake bites and place any leftovers in the fridge for a quick and easy snack or breakfast for 3-5 days.
Air fryer breakfast recipes
Since everyone loves breakfast, make sure to add these simple and tasty breakfast recipes to your menu!
Easy breakfast recipes:
- Breakfast Cookies
- Mini Breakfast Pizzas
- Easy and Simple Air Fryer Breakfast Bomb
- The Easiest 5 Ingredient Breakfast Bowl in the Air Fryer
These pancake bites are for sure a keeper! You will find yourself making this easy breakfast recipe often (maybe more often than you think).
You can always switch it up by adding some flavoring to the batter or using different dips for the bites. What would you dip these in?
Even more breakfast recipes that you are going to love!
Air fryer tips and tricks
- Air Fryer 101
- Learn these common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- All about the Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer
- FREE Download → Air Fryer Tips & Temps
- Air Fryer Buying Guide
- Watch Fabulessly Frugal YouTube Channel for Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Pancake Bites
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- ¼ cup Granulated sugar
- 4 tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 ¾ cup Milk
- ¼ cup Butter softened (almost melted)
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Egg large
- Mix together 2 cups flour, 1/4 cup sugar, 4 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp salt.
- Add 1 3/4 cup milk, 1/4 cup butter, 2 tsp vanilla, and 1 egg. Whisk together until smooth. It is okay if it is slightly lumpy.
- Lightly spray silicone muffin liners with oil. Then fill with 1/8 cup of mix.
- Air fry at 330F or 6-8 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Place leftovers in the fridge for a quick and easy snack or breakfast for 3-5 days.
Recipe Adapted From: Jacqui Saldaña Simple Recipes
Keep up to date on our newest air fryer recipes!
Follow Fabulessly Frugal on Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube