Mini Breakfast Pizzas
Breakfast foods are some of my favorite things to make. It is always super simple to make and filled with great vitamins and protein.
Plus, it is super hard to mess up and I generally have everything I need on hand to pull dinner together quickly, just like for this mini breakfast pizzas recipe. When you make these tasty mini individual pizzas you can also customize them to how you and everyone in your family would like them.
We have tested out quick a bit of the viral TikTok recipes you see out there and let me tell you, some of the breakfast recipes are super tasty. Take a look at my video on YouTube to see which viral TikTok air fryer breakfast recipes we tried and how they turned out!
Ingredients and Supplies Needed to Make Mini Breakfast Pizzas:
- English muffins
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Mini pepperoni (or the regular ones cut in 1/4ths but the mini ones are super cute)
- Italian seasoning
- Parchment paper
- Sharp knife
- Air fryer (Cosori Pro II works great if you need a bigger air fryer!)
Why Do I Need to Use Parchment Paper?
While using parchment paper isn’t 100% necessary, it definitely helps the cleanup process a lot! I tend to overload the mini pizzas with cheese and it will fall into the basket holes if the parchment paper is not there.
Can I Use Something Other Than an English muffin?
For this recipe, you could also use a bagel, but it will be a little more difficult to get the egg to stay where you need it to. Not to mention the hole in the center that the egg can slide through.
Another idea might just be a thicker, heartier slice of bread or even a frozen waffle!
More Topping Suggestions for Mini Breakfast Pizzas
When we made these we kept it pretty basic with just cheese and pepperoni, but you can do anything you like for the toppings!
Here are a few suggestions that would taste fantastic:
- Red onion
- Green bell pepper
- Black olives
How to Make Mini Breakfast Pizzas:
Step 1: Prepare the Air Fryer
Start by placing a sheet of parchment paper or parchment paper liner at the bottom of the air fryer.
Step 2: Start with the English Muffins
Now, cut the English muffins in half and try and scoop out a little bit of the inside with a spoon. This will allow room for the egg to nestle into the muffin while it bakes.
Then add about ⅛ cup of pizza sauce to the muffin and place the English muffin halves into the bottom of the air fryer.
Step 3: Crack the Eggs
Once the muffins are in the air fryer, carefully crack an egg into each of the halves of the muffins, trying your best to keep as much of the egg whites in the muffin as possible.
Step 4: Top it with Cheese and Other Toppings
After the eggs have been added to the muffins, top each one with about ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese or however much you want.
Then sprinkle on some of the Italian seasonings along with the mini pepperonis or any other of your favorite pizza toppings.
Step 5: Bake the Mini Pizzas
Place the air fryer basket into the air fryer and turn it on 370F or 185C for 8-10 minutes or until the egg is cooked to your liking (I prefer the egg whites to be set and the yolk to be just slightly runny) and the cheese is melted.
Then simply serve and enjoy!
Enjoy Breakfast Made in Your Air Fryer
I may have understated how much we love breakfast in our house. It gets made often, no matter what time of day it is. Breakfast will be served all day without fail.
Breakfast Air Fryer Recipes You Need to Make:
- Breakfast Cookies
- Air Fryer Toasted Breakfast Bagel
- Air Fryer Hocus Pocus Buns – Easy Halloween Breakfast or Dessert Recipe
Honestly, these are super fun to make and even better to eat! I love how much protein you can get in this simple meal without it taking a long time to make. Plus it is an extremely easy and versatile recipe to make during the week for the kids.
I’ll be trying it with all the different toppings next time. What are your favorite toppings to use for pizza?
Even More Breakfast Recipes to Have All Day
Air fryer tips and tricks
- Air Fryer 101
- Learn these common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- All about the Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer
- FREE Download → Air Fryer Tips & Temps
- Air Fryer Buying Guide
- Watch Fabulessly Frugal YouTube Channel for Air Fryer Recipes
Mini Breakfast Pizzas
- Parchment Paper
- Sharp knife
- 2 English muffins
- 4 Eggs
- ½ cup Pizza sauce
- 1 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese or different cheese flavor of your choice
- ½ cup Mini pepperonis or regular pepperoni cut into 1/4th
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning, to taste
- Line the air fryer basket with parchment paper.
- Cut each English Muffin in half. Scoop out some of the center of the bread so that the egg, once cracked, will stay inside the English muffin. Place each half in the air fryer basket.
- Spread about 1/8 cup (or 2 tbsp) of pizza sauce onto each English Muffin.
- Crack one egg onto each English muffin.
- Top each pizza with 1/4 cup of cheese (or taste), pepperoni, Italian seasoning, and any other of your favorite pizza toppings.
- Air fry for 8-10 minutes at 370 °F, or until the egg is cooked to your liking (typically I like it when the egg white is just set and yoke is still runny).
- Remove from the air fryer basket and enjoy!
Recipe Adapted From: Eating Well
Keep up to date on our newest air fryer recipes!