How to Get The Best Amazon Lightning Deals!
One of the best ways to get super hot deals is to score Amazon’s Lightning Deals! They can be hard to get, so here are some tips and tricks so you don’t miss out! (PLUS See all our favorite non-lightning deals HERE!)
What are Lightning Deals? How do Lightning Deals work?
Every day Amazon offers Lightning Deals on everything from toys to electronics to household, clothing and more! Because these deals are so awesome, they go really fast!!
Click HERE to see all the active and upcoming Lightning Deals.
How to get Lightning Deals
Prepare ahead of time
- If you haven’t already, Click HERE to get a FREE 30 day trial of Prime. Usually Lighting Deals are available for everyone, but some you can only score them if you are an Amazon Prime member.
- Click HERE to view the current and upcoming deals.
- From desktop, or the app, click “Watch this Deal” and you’ll receive a push notification when the deal is starting.
- To be sure, I like to set an alarm for the times those deals I want are set to go live. (sometimes Amazon doesn’t work so great)
Grab the deals as soon as they go live
- Make sure you are logged in to your Amazon account.
- When your deal is live, get in in your cart!
- Check out! It will ONLY be held for you for 15 minutes.
What if the deal is 100% claimed?
- If the deal you want says it’s 100% claimed, click “Join the Waitlist”.
- If someone doesn’t check out within 15 minutes, it goes to the 1st person on the waitlist.
- If offered, you only have a few minutes to snatch it.
Want more details?? Read our comprehensive Amazon Lightning Deal Tips, Tricks and Hacks
Take the OVERWHELM out of 2020 Holiday Shopping in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals you want to know about
- Sit back and relax… we’ll do all the work.
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again