Get Your Holiday Shopping Done Early with Amazon’s New Buy Now, Pay Later Option!
Experts are saying that extended shipping times and low product inventory are going to make Holiday Shopping a challenge this year. See our full article HERE. The best way to keep your Holiday traditions alive is to shop early. That being said, it can be hard on finances to shop now. Amazon has partnered with Affirm to offer a new buy now, pay later service.
How does the Affirm payment plan work?
- This service is available for select Amazon Prime members (Amazon has plans to extend the option to more customers). If you haven’t already, click HERE to sign up for your free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime.
- Some items totaling $50 or more in the furniture, electronics, and apparel category will qualify.
- If your item qualifies, you will see an option to make a one-time payment, or monthly payments.
- Your first payment will be processed when your item is shipped. Additional payments will be charged monthly.
What are the benefits of using Amazon’s new service?
- You won’t have to pay for large purchases all at once.
- Affirm does not charge any interest. That’s right, you won’t be charged any interest on your purchases!
- You pay the same price, regardless of whether you pay at the time of purchase, or break it up into smaller payments.
- There is no penalty for paying off your balance early.
Check out all the current Amazon deals HERE!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in 2021 in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again