Easy Egg Bites – Air Fryer Recipe
Mornings are always hectic in our house, so that is when these Easy Egg Bites become so handy! You can make up a batch of them and then keep them in the fridge for an easy breakfast.
What is also great is that you can personalize this recipe to what you and your family like and keep it super simple.
On my YouTube channel, I even show you have to make 10 of the best breakfast recipes in the air fryer.
Ingredients and Supplies You’ll Need to Make Easy Egg Bites:
- Black pepper
Add in ideas
These easy egg bites and be changed in any way to suit what you and your family like, or even make them all different for the family members.
A few ideas of what you can add to the breakfast egg bites:
- Chopped spinach
- Chopped kale
- Diced tomatoes
- Parmesan cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- Crumbled bacon
- Cubed ham
- Precooked sausage crumbles
- Green peppers
Will the egg stick to the mold?
While silicone is such a great way to make things in the air fryer, I do tend to see that they are not 100% effective for removing things without sticking every time.
So, I suggest that you use your oil sprayer and lightly spray the mold to help release the egg bites easier.
How to Make Easy Egg Bites:
Step 1: Make the egg mixture
In a large bowl, crack the eggs adding in the milk, salt, and pepper, whisking it all together.
Step 2: Fill the molds
Using a pressure cooker silicone egg mold or silicone muffin liners (or both), spray the mold with oil and place the add-in ingredients into each of the containers.
Then fill each mold or liner about 1/2 to 3/4 full with the egg mixture and then if you want more cheese, top the egg bites off with cheese too!
Step 3: Cook the egg bites
Place in the air fryer basket. For the egg molds, cook for 15-18 minutes, or until eggs are cooked through to your liking, at 360F. For the muffin liners, cook for 10-15 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked through to your liking, at 360 degrees F or 182 degrees C.
Need ideas for breakfast?
Breakfast doesn’t need to be complicated or overwhelming. With the air fryer, you can make breakfast in less time without compromising on how it tastes.
Breakfast in the air fryer:
- Easy and Simple Air Fryer Breakfast Bomb
- The Easiest 5 Ingredient Breakfast Bowl in the Air Fryer
- Breakfast Cookies
- How to Make an Air Fryer Breakfast Sandwich
If mornings are busy for you, like they are for us, you will love this recipe! You can make these up and have them as a grab-and-go breakfast or even they work as a great snack too.
What are your favorite toppings to add to these eg bites?
Easy Dinner Recipes for the Air Fryer!
Air fryer tips and tricks
- Air Fryer 101
- Learn these common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- All about the Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer
- FREE Download → Air Fryer Tips & Temps
- Air Fryer Buying Guide
- Watch Fabulessly Frugal YouTube Channel for Air Fryer Recipes
Easy Egg Bites
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Using a pressure cooker silicone egg mold or silicone muffin liners (or both), spray the mold with oil and place the add-in ingredients into each of the containers.
- Fill each mold or liner about 1/2 to 3/4 full with the egg mixture.
- Top with any cheese if desired.
- Place in the air fryer basket. For the egg molds, cook for 15-18 minutes, or until eggs are cooked through to your liking, at 360 °F. For the muffin liners, cook for 10-15 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked through to your liking, at 360 °F.
- Carefully remove from the air fryer basket and enjoy.
Keep up to date on our newest air fryer recipes!