Air Fryer Peach Oatmeal
Have you ever tried making oatmeal in the air fryer?
Well with this Air Fryer Peach Oatmeal, not only will you have the best breakfast that tastes like a dessert.
You can even turn it into a dessert if you want with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top for a sweet treat.
This recipe could almost be called air fryer peach crisp except for the fact that you won’t be using any flour to create the delicious crumble on most crisps.
But don’t let that fool you, this oatmeal with peach mixture is an easy and delicious breakfast meal that you can make right in the air fryer basket using an air fryer-safe dish in no time at all.
Not to mention that if you love a good peach pie or crisp recipe you will love this breakfast that will satisfy those cravings, along with giving you a good source of protein and fiber too, and of course gluten-free!
Ingredients and Supplies You’ll Need to Make this Air Fryer Peach Oatmeal:
- Canned sliced peaches, pears, and/or apricots (I personally love a combo of peaches and pears) (1 can of each is enough)
- Melted butter
- Brown sugar
- Cinnamon, to taste (optional)
- Nutmeg, to taste (optional)
- Dash of salt
- Air fryer-safe bowl
- Measuring cups
- Air fryer (Cosori Pro II)
How to reheat this air fryer peaches and oatmeal recipe:
If you are unable to eat all of the easy and tasty breakfast, all you have to do is store the remainder in an airtight container and store it in the fridge for later.
When you are ready to reheat this recipe, either keep it in the airtight container and place it in the microwave a heat it in 30-second intervals.
Or place it in a baking dish that can be used in the air fryer and press reheat (or set it to 350 degrees F or 167 degrees C) and check it after 2-3 minutes.
Instructions to add even more flavor to this easy air fryer breakfast recipe:
- Add toppings such as nuts like chopped pecans, chopped walnuts, sliced almonds, maple syrup, and whipped cream
- Make this into an even more fall recipe by adding a half teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- Switch out the butter for melted coconut oil
- Fresh peaches might give you more flavor, however, they will probably take a little longer prep time and cooking time
How to make this Air Fryer Peach Oatmeal:
In an air fryer-safe bowl, combine 1/2 cup oats with 1/2-3/4 cup of milk (depending on the size of your bowl, you want to make sure the oats are slightly covered by milk.
Layer on top of the oatmeal sliced peaches, pears, and apricots (or a combination of whatever canned fruits you like).
Drizzle on top 1 tbsp melted butter over top of the peaches.
Sprinkle on top 2 tbsp brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg to dash, and a dash of salt if desired.
Air fry at 300 degrees F or 149 degrees C for 12 minutes.
Then simply remove the peach crisp oatmeal, letting it cool slightly, and enjoy!
More air fryer breakfast options
The air fryer is a great tool when it comes to making breakfast fast, tasty, and something everyone will enjoy.
Delicious air fryer breakfast recipes:
- Air Fryer Breakfast Burritos
- Air Fryer Breakfast Potato Hash
- Breakfast Cookies
- Air Fryer Stuffed Bell Pepper Breakfast
For a quick tasty, and even healthy breakfast, this air fryer oatmeal is a must-try recipe.
Even if you don’t like peaches, you can try this with any of your favorite fruits and enjoy a delicious breakfast in no time.
We love this with peaches, apples, and pears. Which would you try out with this oatmeal recipe?
The best air fryer chicken recipes to make for the family:
- Spicy Honey Garlic Chicken Dinner Recipe
- The Easiest 5 Ingredient Teriyaki Chicken Dinner
- How to Make Air Fryer Chicken Breasts
- Easy and Crispy Air Fryer Fried Chicken
- One Pan Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies for the Air Fryer or Oven
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs Make Perfect Chicken Street Tacos! (Easy Dinner Idea + VIDEO)
Air fryer tips and tricks
- Air Fryer 101
- Learn these common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- All about the Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer
- FREE Download → Air Fryer Tips & Temps
- Air Fryer Buying Guide
- Watch Fabulessly Frugal YouTube Channel for Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Peach Oatmeal
- Air fryer safe dish
- Measuring cups
- In an air fryer safe bowl, combine 1/2 cup oats with 1/2-3/4 cup of milk (depending on the size of your bowl, you want to make sure the oats are slightly covered by milk.
- Layer on top of the oatmeal sliced peaches, pears, and apricots (or a combination of whatever canned fruits you like).
- Drizzle on top 1 tbsp melted butter
- Sprinkle on top 2 tbsp brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg to dash, and a dash of salt if desired.
- Air fry at 300 °F for 12 minutes.
- Remove, let cool slightly and enjoy!
Recipe Adapted From: Air Fryer Eats Recipes
Keep up to date on our newest air fryer recipes!