Air Fryer Breakfast Burritos
Are you ready to make your new favorite breakfast meal with these Air Fryer Breakfast Burritos? They really are just that scrumptious!
Did I also mention how easy they really are to put together and that you can find all of the ingredients at your local grocery store if you don’t have them on hand already?
Thats right! Simple, easy, affordable, delicious breakfast that you can eat at home or make it and take it on the go.
You can find even more out-of-this-world delicious and easy breakfast recipes to make in the air fryer.
Ingredients and Supplies You’ll Need to Make Air Fryer Breakfast Burritos:
- Bag of frozen tater tots
- Eggs (usually 1 egg per breakfast burrito)
- Ground sausage (your favorite breakfast sausage flavor)
- Burrito size tortillas
- Sour cream
What to fill the breakfast burrito with
You can fill these burritos with anything you like! Or whatever you think will taste good. But, here are a few of my favorites to add to the burrito:
- Chopped cilantro
- Sour cream
Does the sausage need to be cooked ahead of time?
For this burrito recipe, yes you will want to make sure you do in fact cook the sausage before you roll everything together.
Once you have all of the ingredients in the burrito, you will not be cooking them long enough in the air fryer to make sure that the sausage gets cooked all the way.
So, to be safe, make sure that you brown the meat before you build your breakfast burritos.
How to store and make burritos later:
Store the uncooked burritos in a ziplock bag in the fridge and cook the next morning for a quick breakfast. If cooking the burritos from the fridge, place them in the air fryer basket and air fry at 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C for 6-8 minutes.
How to Make Air Fryer Breakfast Burritos:
Step 1: Prep the tater tots
When you are ready to make your burritos, start by air frying the tater tots for 12-15 minutes at 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C, or until golden and cooked through.
Step 2: Make up the eggs and sausage
On the stovetop, scramble the eggs and brown the meat in separate pans to your liking.
Step 3: Mash the tots
Place the taters tots in a bowl and mash them down with a fork or other mashing utensil until they are like hash browns.
Step 4: Build the breakfast burrito
Lay down the tortillas and add sour cream, eggs, sausage, and tater tot hash browns, salsa, cheese, and any of your other favorite breakfast burrito toppings.
Roll the burrito closed by folding the ends then rolling up the middle until completely covered.
Step 5: Cook your breakfast burritos
Place the burritos in the air fryer basket, seam side down (this helps keep them closed for frying). Lightly spray the burritos with oil and air fry for 5 minutes at 380 degrees F 193 degrees C.
Then just remove and enjoy your burritos!
More breakfast air fryer recipes
Be sure to make a few of my other simple breakfast meals in the air fryer. I promise you won’t regret it. They are all super tasty!
Breakfast made in the air fryer:
- Breakfast Cookies
- Mini Breakfast Pizzas
- Easy and Simple Air Fryer Breakfast Bomb
- The Easiest 5 Ingredient Breakfast Bowl in the Air Fryer
If you need a new go-to breakfast that will make life simple in the morning, this is the recipe you need.
Since you can make more than what you need for the day, store the leftovers in the fridge for a few days and then just pop one or more in when you need them.
Recipes to make in the air fryer that are quick and easy:
- How to Make Soft and Hard Boiled Eggs in an Air Fryer (Simple Instructions)
- Air Fryer Broccoli from Frozen
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs Make Perfect Chicken Street Tacos! (Easy Dinner Idea + VIDEO)
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Easy Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
Air fryer tips and tricks
- Air Fryer 101
- Learn these common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- All about the Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer
- FREE Download → Air Fryer Tips & Temps
- Air Fryer Buying Guide
- Watch Fabulessly Frugal YouTube Channel for Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Breakfast Burritos
- 2 Skillets
- Potato masher or a fork can work
- Oil sprayer
- ½ bag Frozen tater tots
- 4 Eggs (usually 1 egg per breakfast burrito)
- 1 lb Ground sausage
- 4 Burrito tortillas
- Air fry the tater tots for 12-15 minutes at 400 °F, or until golden and cooked through.
- On the stovetop, scramble the eggs and brown the meat in separate pans.
- Place the taters tots in a bowl and mash them down with a fork or other mashing utensil until they are like hash browns.
- Lay down the tortillas and add sour cream, eggs, sausage, and tater tot hash browns, salsa, cheese, and any of your other favorite breakfast burrito toppings.
- Roll the burrito closed by folding the ends then rolling up the middle until completely covered.
- Place in the air fryer basket, seam side down. Lightly spray with oil and air fry for 5 minutes at 380 °F.
- Remove and enjoy!
Keep up to date on our newest air fryer recipes!