Air Fryer Breakfast Potato Hash
I love when I find a new and straightforward breakfast recipe like this Air Fryer Breakfast Potato Hash, that the whole family loves.
It is super simple to whip up, even in early mornings, and is done in no time. This dish pairs perfectly with eggs, bacon, and pancakes and you will easily have a feast.
If you want to see even more of my air fryer breakfast recipes come to life check them out on my YouTube channel.
Ingredients and Supplies You’ll Need to Make Air Fryer Breakfast Potato Hash:
- Baby Dutch yellow potatoes
- Frozen pepper and onion mix
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Paprika seasoning
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Italian Seasoning, to taste
What kind of oil to use?
Whenever I use the air fryer I try to make sure to use avocado oil, however, you can use the one you like best.
You can also read more on the best oils to use for the air fryer too if you want even more information.
Can I use another type of potato?
You most definitely can! While we love using the Dutch yellow potato because they come in a baby size and cook through great! Baby redskin potatoes are another favorite.
However you can choose your favorite to use, just make sure to cut them up into bite-sized pieces.
How to make Air Fryer Breakfast Potato Hash:
Step 1: Prep the potatoes
Start by washing the potatoes and then cutting the potatoes to relatively the same size. Depending on the size of the potatoes, cut them in fourths or halves. You want them to be about bite-size pieces.
Step 2: Create the hash mixture
Combine the potatoes with the frozen pepper and onion mix in a large mixing bowl.
Once that is all together, add the oil and seasonings to your taste.
Stir until everything is evenly coated in the oil and seasonings.
Step 3: Bake the hash
Now, place the potato hash mixture in the air fryer basket.
Then, turn the air fryer on at 370 degrees F or 188 degrees C for 12 minutes, flipping at the halfway point.
If you want your potatoes to be extra crispy, spray the potatoes with even more oil and let them cook for an additional 2 minutes at 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C.
Now, remove the hash mixture from the air fryer basket, and enjoy!
Breakfast for everyone, any time!
I am not sure about you, but in our house, we can eat breakfast literally for any meal. So I tend to love the recipes below! Especially since they are super easy.
Make breakfast in the air fryer with these easy recipes:
Honestly, this is one of my favorite potato recipes to make in the air fryer. It is quick, simple, filled with flavor, and of course, delicious!
Plus you can change it up with slight variations to keep the recipe from getting overused.
Don’t forget dessert too!
- Air Fryer Hocus Pocus Buns
- Gooey Mini S’mores Pies in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Dessert Hand Pies
- Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies
Air fryer tips and tricks
- Air Fryer 101
- Learn these common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- All about the Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer
- FREE Download → Air Fryer Tips & Temps
- Air Fryer Buying Guide
- Watch Fabulessly Frugal YouTube Channel for Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Breakfast Potato Hash
- Cutting board
- Large mixing bowl
- Oil sprayer
- Wash the potatoes. Cut the potatoes to relatively the same size. Depending on the size of the potatoes, cut them in fourths or halves. You want them to be about bite size pieces.
- Combine the potatoes and the pepper and onion mix together in a bowl.
- Add the oil and seasonings. Stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Place the potato mixture in the air fryer basket. Air fry at 370 °F for 12 minutes, flipping at the halfway point.
- If you want your potatoes to be extra crispy, spray with additional oil and cook for an additional 2 minutes at 400 °F.
- Remove from the air fryer basket, and enjoy!
Keep up to date on our newest air fryer recipes!