Prime Day: Starts at Midnight Pacific!
Get ready for Black Friday in July!
Are you ready? We are so excited! We’ll have posts going up starting at 1 am our time (Mountain time) and will be posting all day! Stay tuned to our Blog, because not everything will be making Facebook, and we don’t want you to miss the deals you want! We are anticipating deals on all the Amazon Products (Fire TV, Kindle, Echo, etc) as well as 1000’s of other deals!
We’ll have a pinned post at the top of the blog where you can quickly find the things you need. We do expect to be posting every 15 minutes for at least a good portion of the day! Deals will be going VERY fast, and if you want to get in on the Better than Black Friday deals, you’ll need to PAY ATTENTION! Bookmark the lightning deals page. Figure out how to sort, and find the deals you are looking for. I highly recommend going in with a list. A list of people to buy for, a list of things you need around your house, and most importantly, a budget. We want our readers to be healthy, wealthy and wise! You can’t be those things if you go into debt on things you don’t need.
As I mentioned before lightning deals are going to be critical, I would guess that 98-99% of the deals are going to be lightning deals. And the popular ones will sell out fast! Also, make sure your Amazon Prime Membership is good to go. It needs to be activated before you try to take advantage of any of the deals! And they are going to be crazy! We’ve had a LOT of conversations with Amazon over the last few weeks and are really excited! Last year the sales were good. I think this year they are going to be amazing!
Here are some of the confirmed deals happening tomorrow:
- 2016 Model – Samsung UN55KU6600 Premium Curved 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV for $649.99 – Amazon Exclusive
- 2016 Model – Samsung UN55KU6300 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV for $549.99 – This is not the 2015 Black Friday model that other retailers are clearing out
- Fire tablet, our best-selling tablet, starting at just $33.33
- Save $50 on Amazon Echo
- Save $30 on Amazon Fire TV
- Save $15 on Fire TV Stick
- Save $30 on Kindle Paperwhite
- Up to 50% off top toy brands including Nerf, Barbie, Fisher-Price and more
- Up to 50% off electric shavers, hair tools, and more
- 30% off clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches & more
- Up to 60% off athletic shoes
- Save up to 65% on Fast & Furious 7-movie collection on Blu-Ray and DVD
- Save big on Coleman Road Trip Portable Grill LXE
- 31% off Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, Book 1: The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
- Save big on “DOOM” video game
- $25 back with $50 Luxury Beauty purchase
- Save big on select DEWALT and BLACK+DECKER products
- VIZIO 2.1 Channel Sound Stand for $89.99
- VIZIO 5.1 Channel Sound Bar for $199.99
- Samsung Curved 3D Blu-ray Player for $49.99
- RIF6 Cube 2-Inch Mobile Projector for $189.99
- $40 cash back on an Amazon Home Service of $75 or more, like House Cleaning or TV Wall Mounting
Nearly 2x TV units
Members in the U.S. can shop nearly 2x the TV units compared to Black Friday and Cyber Monday combined. Starting at midnight members can visit amazon.com/primedaytvdeals to shop specifically for TVs. Other TV deals include:
- 43-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV for $299.99
- 32-Inch 720p Roku Smart TV for $119.99
- 40-Inch 1080p LED TV for $139.99
- 32-Inch 720p LED TV for $99.99
Deals from Small Businesses and Sellers on Amazon
Thousands of small businesses and sellers on Amazon from around the world are participating in Prime Day by offering products at the lowest prices of the year. Some of these deals from popular and up-and-coming brands include:
- Save 30% on Segway miniPRO – Smart Self Balancing Personal Transporter
- Save 25% on Exploding Kittens: A Card Game About Kittens and Explosions and Sometimes Goats
- Save 35% on LunoWear Men’s Wood Watch
- Save 20% on CanaKit Raspberry Pi’s
- Save up to 50% on LSTN Headphones and Speakers
Tuesday, July 12th will be the 2016 Amazon Prime Day.
This is a one day mega sale that rivals Black Friday. Last year there were a ridiculous amount of deals. There were some many fantastic deals, I actually finished most of my Christmas shopping!! To participate in 2016 Amazon Prime Day you must have an Amazon Prime Membership. If you don’t have one now is the time to do the 30 Day Free Trial. We will be sharing more details in the future but here is what we know now…
Amazon Prime Day: For Prime Members Only!
- Deals are Everywhere – Members can shop deals on all devices, across nearly all categories, in all Prime countries.
- Lots of TVs – The deal inventory of TVs will be nearly 2x than Black Friday and Cyber Monday combined.
- Toys All Day – Members in the U.S. will find toy deals nearly all day on Prime Day.
- Watch-A-Deal – Readily track and shop any deal while at home or on-the-go with the Amazon App. Learn more at amazon.com/watched.
- Sort by Category – Newly-enhanced deal shopping is designed to help customers swiftly sort deals by category.
- Alexa Specials – There will be benefits to being an owner of an Amazon Echo, Echo Dot or Amazon Tap on Prime Day.
- More Sellers – Twice as many small business sellers around the world are participating in Prime Day this year.
- More to Watch – Members will find unbelievable deals on some of today’s top rated TV series and popular blockbuster films to rent or purchase and instantly stream on Amazon Video.
- Tips and Tricks – Find helpful advice on how to shop on Prime Day at amazon.com/primeday
- See our favorite Amazon Deals!
- Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Family!
- Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.