Amazon Prime Day 2022: Here’s Your Ultimate Expert Guide to the Action
Bookmark our Amazon Prime Day 2022 Deals database to save you a ton of time! We post only the very best Amazon Prime Day deals!
When is Amazon Prime Day 2022?
CONFIRMED FOR OCTOBER 11 and 12, 2022!🔥WHOA! Amazon Has Just Announced A Second Prime Day Event in 2022
Amazon Prime Day 2022 has been officially announced, with a Prime Early Access Sale, and it will be on Tuesday October 11th and Wednesday October 12th, 2022. See some deals here!
Amazon Prime Day 2022 FAQ’s
Click on the link to jump to the section:
- What is Amazon Prime Day?
- What are the requirements to participate in Prime Day?
- What is new about Amazon Prime Day (and what happened last year)?
- What are the best strategies for shopping Amazon Prime Day?
- What kinds of deals will be there be on Prime Day?
- How can I get the best Prime Day deals and How do I sign up for INSTANT HOT DEAL ALERTS
READ: Try Amazon Prime for Free and Get FREE 1-2 Day Shipping + More Benefits!
#1: What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is an online event where record-breaking deals are published for 48 hours to celebrate the birthday of Amazon. We are looking for the same 48 hours this year.
Amazon Prime Day started back in 2015 as a way to celebrate 20 years in business. Because the company saw SO much success, they decided to keep doing it every year in July to give thanks to their customers and help them find the best deals around (and let’s be honest, they make a stink load of money, too). 2020 was the first time EVER that the online shopping event took place in a month other than July.
#2: What Are the Requirements to Participate in Amazon Prime Day?
You need to be a member of Amazon Prime in order to get these deals. (See some of our favorite Prime benefits). 2022 Prime membership costs $14.99 per month or $139 per year.
There are some discounts on Amazon Prime for students, seniors and other qualifying individuals, and a few ways to save if you’re not currently a Prime member:
- Get a FREE 30 day trial of Prime RIGHT NOW. Here is the key though! After you sign up for the 30 Day Free Trial, it will automatically renew and charge you the annual fee once the 30 days are up! Just go to your account settings and cancel prime. You can even cancel it right after purchasing it, so you don’t forget. However, your trial will last the full 30 days.
- Students with a .edu email can get a 6 month trial to Amazon Student, which includes all the regular prime benefits.
- Already used the free trial? If you’ve canceled a Prime membership in the past 12 months, you don’t qualify for the free 30-day trial. BUT, You now have the option to sign up for Prime month to month, so you can participate in the Prime Day sale AND enjoy all the other benefits of Prime for a whole month!
READ: Get Amazon Prime with these HACKS
#3: What is new about Amazon Prime Day?
There will be mega sales in nearly every category, plus a sweepstakes, 20% off fresh groceries, and a way to earn a $10 credit to spend on Prime Day! Here is what we know about Prime Day 2022:
Don’t wait to save this Prime Day. Early deals and new, member-only offerings start June 21.
- There will be MILLIONS of awesome deals over 48-hours! BUT, don’t worry…we’ll do ALL the work!
- Earn a $10 Credit Through Prime Stampcard: From June 16 through Prime Day, members are invited to explore the perks of membership to receive a $10 credit toward their Prime Day order or future Amazon purchase.
- Win Big by Supporting Small: From June 21 through July 11, for every $1 spent on eligible small business products, customers will receive a chance to win epic prizes.
- Score Big on Amazon Devices: Get deals starting June 21 and save up to 55% on select Amazon devices, including Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen) and Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen) Kids, Kindle Paperwhite, Amazon Glow with Tangram Bits, Halo Band, Luna Controller, Fire 7 Tablet (2019 release), Echo Dot (4th Gen) with a Free Smart Bulb, Ring Alarm Security Kit 8-Piece (2nd Gen), Blink Video Doorbell, eero mesh WiFi routers, and more.
- Save on Fire TV smart TVs: Starting at just $89.99, save early with Fire TV smart TVs from brands including Toshiba, Insignia, and more
- Insignia 24-inch HD Smart Fire TV: $89.99 (47% off)
- Insignia 32-inch HD Smart Fire TV: $99.99 (44% off)
- Amazon Fire TV 55-inch Omni Series 4K UHD smart TV, hands-free with Alexa: $299.99 (46% off)
- Amazon Fire TV 43-inch 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV: $199.99 (46% off)
- Amazon Fire TV 50-inch 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV: $259.99 (45% off)
- Amazon Fire TV 55-inch 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV: $284.99 (45% off)
- Toshiba 75-inch M550-Series 4K UHD Smart Fire TV: $699.99 (50% off)
- Pioneer 43-inch 4K UHD Smart TV: $199.99 (37% off)
- Try Amazon Music Unlimited: For a limited time, Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get four months free, unlimited access to more than 90 million songs ad-free, in high quality streaming audio and millions of podcast episodes. In addition, with the purchase of select Amazon Echo devices, Prime members new to Amazon Music Unlimited can get six months of the premium subscription service free.
- Buy Now, Pay Over Time with Affirm: From June 28 through July 11, Prime members can get 0% APR on three equal monthly payments when they spend $50 or more on eligible products on Amazon upon credit approval by Affirm. For example, a $300 purchase might cost $100/month over three months at 0% APR. Visit amazon.com/affirm to learn more.
- Get free Prime games: Starting June 21 through July 13, claim more than 25 indie games instantly, including PC games from Curve Games, HandyGames, SNK, and more. Visit the Prime Gaming blog for more details and a full list of available games.
- Get three months of Audible Premium Plus free: Starting June 21 through July 31, Prime members can get the first three months free of an Audible Premium Plus membership. Membership includes an unbeatable selection of new releases and bestsellers, plus unlimited listening to thousands of included Audible Originals, audiobooks, and podcasts.
- Save with new Amazon Fresh Stores Prime Benefit: Starting June 29, Prime members will save 20% on select everyday essentials at Amazon Fresh stores across the U.S. Members can enjoy this new benefit year-round by scanning their Amazon app at the register or paying with a credit card registered to their Prime account.
- Earn Rewards with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card: From July 1 through July 29, Prime members get a $200 Amazon Gift Card instantly upon approval for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card. Cardmembers with an eligible Prime membership can earn 6% back at Amazon and Whole Foods Market on Prime Day and 5% back year-round, plus 2% back at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores, and 1% back everywhere Visa is accepted.
- Subscribe to Wondery+: Prime members who haven’t yet tried Wondery+ can get three months free of the ultimate immersive podcast listening experience with ad-free listening, early access to new shows, and exclusive content from all their favorite Wondery originals, including Dr. Death, SmartLess, and How I Built This. Offer available from June 20 to July 13.
- Save on IMDbPro: As part of the 20th anniversary of IMDbPro, the essential resource for entertainment industry professionals, Prime members receive a 30-day free trial and save 60% on an IMDbPro annual membership, making it just $95—the lowest price of the year—for a full year of access. This deal will be available from June 20 to July 13.
Get Ready Ahead of Prime Day
Join Prime or start a free trial at amazon.com/primeday to participate.
- Set a Reminder: Prime members can tell their Alexa devices, “Remind me when Prime Day starts,” to be alerted when the two-day deals event begins.
- Create Deal Alerts for Personalized Recommendations: Prime members can subscribe to receive deal alert notifications related to their recent Amazon searches and recently viewed items. All they have to do is visit the Prime Day event page on the Amazon app between now and Prime Day to create deal alerts. Once Prime Day arrives, members will receive push notifications on any available deals.
- Earn Credit to spend on Prime Day: From June 16 through Prime Day, explore the perks of membership to receive a $10 credit toward their Prime Day order or future Amazon purchase. To participate, collect a stamp for completing each of four Prime activities: stream Prime Video, listen to Prime Music, borrow a Prime Reading or Kindle Unlimited book or add one to their library, and make a Prime-shipping eligible purchase. Visit https://amazon.com/cer/stampcard/home to learn more.
- Get Deal Notifications from Alexa: Prime members never have to worry about missing a deal thanks to Alexa. Add products to your Wish List, Cart, or Save for Later, and then ask Alexa to notify you about the deal when it’s live or even order it.
See tip #8 to make sure you don’t miss out on price drops on the items you want to buy!
Here are more Prime Day Price Predictions for 2022:
- The best items to buy on Prime Day are Amazon devices, like Kindle, Alexa Enabled Items like Echo, and Fire TV. Amazon drops more deals on their own tech EARLY by the the Sunday before Prime Day. We will share them as soon as they are live, on our Deal Database.
- Electronics and TVs will be big. TVs and laptops are always showcased. Lots of TVs – The deal inventory of TVs will be nearly 2x than Black Friday and Cyber Monday combined.
- We also expect to see great deals on Smart TVs, Apple tech, and integrated smart home devices like plugs, lights, and RoboVacs.
- Air Fryers made a big impression over the holiday season in 2019, and we expect a strong deal showing for this category in 2021. We also look for deals on Instant Pot and other pressure cookers!
- Everything from Amazon’s most recent product launch will probably get some new all-time low pricing — that includes the Smart Thermostat (Including up to $100 back in rebates on the Smart Thermostat from your energy supplier!) the newest Echo Show 15 with a handy wall-mounted display (look for a bundle with the Echo Show 5), the Halo View fitness tracker and the Amazon Glow projector and video-calling device.
- Both of these are still invitation only products, but you can request invitations on the pages: The Amazon Astro household robot or the Ring Always Home Cam that flies along custom flight paths so you can see what’s happening around your home no matter where you are.
- More items expected to have exciting deals this year are Ring Doorbells and Home Security Cameras
- Books – Look for a $5 promo on books!
- Hopefully we see a repeat of 2021’s photo promo Get 21 free photo prints!
- We predict there will be more Whole Foods deals than ever on Prime Day. We hope to see some grocery savings at Whole Foods as they are now competing with Walmart’s NEW Prime look-a-like service, Walmart+.
- We also expect to see Prime Now discounts on same day delivery (as soon as an hour!), especially for members who haven’t used the delivery service before.
- There should be deals on services like Amazon Music Unlimited predicted deal four free months, Kindle Unlimited and Audible, Prime Gaming, and Wondery+
- There is always a fab deal on Amazon Channels (Usually 99 cents)
- More to Watch – Members will find unbelievable deals on some of today’s top-rated TV series and popular blockbuster films to rent or purchase and instantly stream on Amazon Video
READ: Tips and Tricks– Find helpful advice on how to shop on Prime Day
- Pets will not be forgotten
- Toys Toys and MORE Toys All Day. In 2020, you could save $10 when you spent $50+ on toys.
- Household essentials (trash bags, coffee, dishwasher detergent, batteries)
- Fashion (both from Amazon’s own brands but also FRYE, Under Armour, J.Crew and Crocs)
- Prime Wardrobe
- Home and Kitchen
- Home Improvement
- Everyday Essentials
- Magazines from Amazon Newsstand
- Alexa Specials – Voice Only offers if you use an Amazon Echo, Echo Dot or another Alexa enabled device
If you want some tips on how to stay within your budget, go read tip #5! If you want to learn how to get notified of the deals you want to see, scroll to tip #8!
READ: 5 Reasons Why You Should Keep Amazon Prime Membership
#4: What Happened Last Year?
Amazon Prime Day 2021 was smooth, versus 2020 with the pandemic delays, 2019 also with shipping and stock issues, and 2018 which had a REALLY rough start with site outages!
- That was 48-hours of 2 million+ deals! Members shopped big, buying more than 250 million items and spending over $1.9 billion in the weeks leading up to Prime Day, saving more in 2021 than on any other Prime Day.
- Prime Day 2021 was the also the biggest two-day period ever for Amazon’s third-party sellers, nearly all of which are small and medium-sized businesses. As part of Amazon’s new investment of more than $100 million to help small business sellers succeed, Prime members received $10 credit to spend on Prime Day when they spent $10 on items sold by select small businesses in Amazon’s store from June 7 to June 20.
- TIP: SOME deals sold out early, like the Ring camera bundles with the FREE Echo dots, so SNAG WHAT YOU WANT when you see it!
- Since 2018, Amazon has released some deals early. Amazon has normally started great deals early – the last few years the Sunday before. We are hoping to see the same for 2022.
- Top-selling products worldwide for Prime Day 2021 included tools, beauty, nutrition, baby care, apparel, household products and of course electronics.
- Work and study from home items were big in 2021. Prime members worldwide saved while gearing up for back-to-school and work-from-home, buying up 600,000 backpacks, 1 million laptops, 1 million headphones, 240,000 notebooks, 40,000 calculators, and 220,000 Crayola products.
- There were hundreds of thousands of deals leading up to Prime Day 2021 from top brands including LEGO, Mattel, BLACK+DECKER, and Le Creuset and the best deal ever from Amazon Music — Prime members who had not yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited got four months free.
Other popular 2021 deals were:
- iRobot Roomba 692 Robot Vacuum
- Waterpik Electric Water Flosser
- Keurig K-Slim Coffee Maker
- Apple Cider Vinegar Gummy Vitamins by Goli Nutrition
- Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips
- 23andMe Health + Ancestry Service Personal Genetic DNA Test
- Instant Pot Duo Plus 6 Quart 9-in-1
- Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder, 2.03-Lbs Vanilla Bean
- Echo Dot (4th Gen)
- Save up to 50% on Amazon Devices: Shop and save on Amazon brands. Get an Amazon Halo for only $69.99 (Originally $99.99). Get a Luna Controller for only $48.99 (Originally $69.99).
- Get 4 months free of Amazon Music!
- Get $10 when you spend $10
- Get 21 free photo prints!
- Great deals on Fire TVs starting at $99.99: Save $70 on an Insignia 24″ HD Smart Fire TV and other TV brands NOW.
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, 2018 Release $39.99 + Free Shipping
- Save up to 20% on daily essentials from Amazon’s private and select exclusive brands. Save BIG on pet products, household items, healthcare products, snacks, groceries, and more!
- Get 3 months on Amazon Kids+ for only $0.99! Get access to kid-friendly books, videos, and more on Amazon Kids+ (previously known as FreeTime Unlimited)
- Toys: Save on select toys and games from LEGO, Hasbro, Barbie, Fisher-Price, Radio Flyer, Magna-Tiles, and Paw Patrol, including learning, technology, arts & crafts, outdoor, and sports toys.
- Upgrade to Video Channels for just $.99 per month! Personally, I LOVE the PBS Masterpiece channel. You got two months for just $.99 each month.
- Air Fryer AND Pressure Cooker??? The 8-qt Ninja Foodie was at an ALL TIME LOW price!
READ: See What Team Fab Loved on Prime Day 2021
Historical Prime Day Sale Dates
- Monday, June 21st 2021 – Started with early deals on Sunday the 19th. The main sale ran for 48 hours. Amazon Prime Day 2021 was the earliest to date, held over 2 days on Monday, June 21 through Tuesday, June 22, 2021.
- Tuesday October 14th 2020 – Started with early deals on Sunday the 12th at 3 pm ET. The main sale ran for 48 hours. In 2020, Prime Day was October 13th and 14th (a Tuesday and Wednesday). Because of the pandemic events of 2020 and staffing shortages, Amazon had delayed Prime Day for the first time in its history.
- Monday, July 15 2019 – Started with deals on Sunday at 3 pm ET and the main deals on Monday, July 15th and Tuesday, July 16th ran for 48 hours for the first time. Since 2019, the Prime Day sale has gone a full 48 hours
- Monday, July 16 2018 – Started at 3 pm ET and ran for 36 hours. Sales included Whole Foods deals!
- Monday, July 10 2017 – Started at 9 pm ET and ran for 30 hours. Now in 13 countries.
- Tuesday, July 12 2016 – Started at 2:59 am ET. Amazon introduced exclusive Alexa deals.
- Wednesday, July 15 2015 – The first ever Prime Day started at 2:59 am ET.
#5: What are the best strategies for shopping Amazon Prime Day 2022 Lightning Deals?
- This day is BUSY, but the Fabulessly Frugal team will be here to help you all along the way! What you can expect is that hundreds of thousands of items will have reduced prices for just one to two days!
- On top of the normally discounted deals, you’ll also find Lightning Deals. On Prime Day, there are THOUSANDS of lightning deals being released every FIVE MINUTES! Some are exceptional and others are just “meh”. The great ones sell out FAST.
- Here are some tips for getting Amazon Lightning Deals. And make sure that you purchase the lightning deals immediately after claiming the item. You’ve got 15 minutes to get it done, otherwise, you’ll lose it.
- The good thing about that is if you are a little late to the game and the product is “sold out”, you can “join waitlist” and every time people lose their claim, the person who is next on the waitlist will get the opportunity to buy! So always join the waitlist if you initially miss the deal.
#6: Amazon Prime Day Strategy and Tips to Score FAB Deals
If you don’t want to lose your mind trying to find the best deals, follow the Prime Day tips below and things should go smoothly!
- PLAN AHEAD! Take a minute and write out a list of items that you need, want, or have been dying to have. Think about Christmas, birthdays, school supplies, and weddings, or just things you need around the house. This should help you focus and not overspend your budget.
- Set a budget and choose to stay with in it. It’s not a good deal if you have to go into debt for it. If you buy $40 of Amazon gift cards now, you can get $10 credit for Prime Day. This is a great way to help you stay with your budget!
- Sign up for DEAL ALERTS through the Fabulessly Frugal App! Our FREE app will send you notifications for the VERY BEST DEALS that YOU want to see! Choose specific items, specific brands, or categories galore! Grab our app for iOS or Android
- Make Interest Free Payments Many of the Amazon tech and pricier items will offer you equal monthly payments with no fees or interest!
- Share your Prime Membership! Invite a family member to enjoy Prime Day deals, live events, and more as part of Amazon Household.
- Bookmark our Amazon Deals Page Use our filter during the Prime Day sale to see if anything you need is showing up (here are some tips for using our filter)! If you just try and look through all the deals, you will be stuck searching for HOURS and may end up missing the deals that you really were needing and wanting.
- Found something you think is a good deal? Use Google shopping guides to price compare and determine if it really is a good deal or not.
READ: Target Keeping Up with Prime Day by Offering Deal Days!
#7: Will other retailers have sales of their own?
- Amazon has managed to make Prime Day into a Black Friday-like holiday. Other retailers like Walmart, Target and Best Buy have held Prime Day-like sales of their own and are likely to do so again.
- One retailer to watch this year is Walmart, which has Walmart+ to directly compete with Amazon Prime And Target offers its same-day delivery via Shipt on over 65,000 items.
READ: Walmart+ vs Amazon Prime: A Head-to-Head Comparison
#8: What Kinds of Deals Will There Be?
Unfortunately, we cannot reveal EXACTLY what deals will be happening this year because Amazon has the deals under lock and key! BUT, see #3 for few predictions AND I can share the top deals that Fabulessly Frugal readers have enjoyed over the years. They usually post similar deals!
Deals Fabulessly Frugal readers loved from prior Amazon Prime Days
- Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik Vacuum Cleaner was ONLY $14
- LifeStraws priced at only $9.89
- One of my FAVORITE things! Thermos Funtainer 10 Ounce Food Jars were on sale!
- The Tile Sport – Key Finder. Phone Finder. Anything Finder 4-Pack was under $25!
- When you bought a Kindle Ebook, you snagged up to $20 Off your next Kindle Ebook
- Sandisk Ultra 64GB Micro SD Card with Adapter was $13.99
- 6 Months of Amazon Music Unlimited was offered FREE with purchase of select Echo Devices!
- Magazine Subscriptions were only 99 Cents for lots of popular publications!
- Samsonite Spinner Luggage Up To 70% Off!
- Ninja Professional Blender was half price at $49.99
- $5 Off Your $20 Purchase Of Print Books + Free Shipping is a FAB deal we saw in 2018 as well. Hoping for a repeat in 2020!
- Lots of you snagged deals on American Girl Full Sized Doll & Book Sets ! Hopefully they are going to offer a discount this year as well!
- Diaper Deals were HOT. Expect lots of hot deals in Baby – and look for a nice deal for the Baby Registry on Prime Day 2020 as they did in 2017 and 2018 and . Make sure you take advantage Amazon Family as it snags you 20% off on some items like diapers and wipes when you Subscribe & Save! It is FREE to sign up.
- 60% off Audible for 3 Months – $4.95/mo (Reg $14.95)
- 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $.99 (Reg $30)
- 3 months of Amazon Kindle Unlimited for $.99 (Reg $30)
- 3 months of FreeTime Unlimited for $2.99 (Reg $30)
- Amazon Twitch Prime offered Free Games for Prime Members
- Up to 40% Off Women’s Fashion
- Up to 50% Off Calvin Klein Kids and Baby Apparel
- Up to 30% Off Women’s Intimates and Sleepwear
- Up to 30% Off Women’s Swimwear
- According to Amazon, the most-purchased items on 2019 Prime Day were the Instant Pot DUO60, 23andMe DNA Tests, with the premium kit for health and ancestry discounted to $99.99 (from its full price of $199.99), and LifeStraw personal water filters were $9.89.Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips Kits were 59% off the usual price, and Amazon sold over 150,000 kits.
- In 2018, Prime Members got an extra 10% off sale items at Whole Foods. They also offered a $10 voucher if you shopped at Whole Foods, and spent at least $10.
- Priced at $19.99, the Fire TV Stick was THE top-selling device on Prime Day 2019! This was closely followed by the Echo Dot and the Fire TV Stick 4K Ultra HD
- The Echo Dot 3rd Generation and Fire TV Stick 4K Ultra HD
- In 2019, we saw the Kindle Fire 7 on sale 3 for $79.97, saving $20 over the sale price of $29.99, and the Kindle HD 8 saved $100 when you snagged 3 for $139.97. Plus we had a Buy 3, save $160 on Fire HD 10 tablets.
- Electric Pressure Cookers continued to be a most wanted item in 2019! The Instant Pot DUO 6-Quart 7-in-1 was the top seller of the whole line.
- Prime Day 2019 and 2018 were hot ones for RoboVacs! The iRobot Roomba Vacuum w/Alexa was only $229.99 (Reg. $349.99).
#9: How Can I get the BEST Prime Day Deals and How Will Fabulessly Frugal Help me on Amazon Prime Day?
This is my favorite part… we have built a FREE app that can send you notifications for the VERY BEST DEALS and NOW is the time to USE it to its fullest. We spend the time searching through the thousands of deals so you don’t have to.
When we find a deal that meets your criteria, we’ll send you a notification right to your phone. It’s THAT EASY! AND it’s FREE.
- GET THE APP! This will be the MOST INSTANT way to learn about the HOTTEST DEALS on Prime Day 2022
- Sign up for our newsletters so you can get our daily deals, HOT deal alerts and more
HOW do I get the APP??
- Download our free app [Click for Apple] [Click for Android]
- Make sure you’re LOGGED IN to the account.
- THEN click on the ALERTS tab and TURN ON deal alerts YOU WANT!
HOW do I set up ALERTS??
- When you are on the ALERTS tab, search or scroll thru the different brands, categories, and products.
- Pick your favorite BRANDS like Apple, Xbox, Echo, Star Wars (we have hundreds more!)
- and CATEGORIES, like gift cards, air fryers, or games for family
- and PRODUCTS, such as AirPods, Alexa, Instax Mini or 50″ TV’s
Leave a comment and let me know what you are excited to find on Prime Day.
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again
I bet we’ll see deals on both!
Scooter, electric bike, shop tools for hubby, more air fryer toys – not in that order
I really need a new cell phone and hope this might be a good day to get one!
Hopefully they’ll have some great promos!
ninja iq blender
Cool! I think that’d make for a great deal!
King size mattress and dining set! 🙂
Cool! Are you open to a bed in a box for the mattress Aileen?
I want a desk bike or an office chair… Toys for my kids. Souvenirs to take on our trip to Disneyland…
Great idea to snag your Disneyland souvenirs BEFORE the trip Rachel! 😀
55-58 inch smart tv
Arlo pro cameras
I’m sure there will be TV deals!
A nice laptop for my son.
What sort of features are you looking for Holly?
I need a laptop too and I’m not sure what to get! I’m NOT real keen on Mac, but in the end, it might be the best, do you have any recommendations?
If you only need a laptop for web browsing, I’d totally go with a Chromebook. https://amzn.to/2lhLrMF
If you are running a lot of software programs, then you’d want something nicer. This page on Amazon has a lot of good filters to help you find a laptop that works for your needs: https://amzn.to/2jQUcgj.
I’ve had luck with laptops from Asus and Samsung. I personally HATE HP laptops (but really like HP desktop copmuters).
Oh, and the Samsung chromebook has been good for my college kids. Hope that helps!
I’m certain your wish will come true! 😀
Did I hear that teachers get an extra discount? Anyone know how to set that up?
Hi Kara, I haven’t heard that one actually! We searched and didn’t find any info on it either. Let me know if you come across it!
So last year the fingerlings were a huge hit and somehow you knew they would be hot for Christmas, do you have any idea what it will be this year??
And Thank you, for all you do!
We discovered those in August last year…. not sure what IT is going to be this year, but I’ll certainly let you know once I figure it out! 🙂
Here you go! https://fabulesslyfrugal.com/deals/instant-pot-6-qt-10-in-1-pressure-cooker/
Although some are having issues getting it to their cart. Keep trying!
I’m having a hard day navigating how to subscribe to prime day deals. I went to fb, and the bot came up, I selected subscribe to deals, but I wasnt given an option of what deals. Help please
Hi Megan – you should be subscribed to our deal notifications. There was one sent today with this title: “Amazon: Heavy Duty Over The Door 12-Pocket Storage Organizer $7.99 (Reg. $19.68) – FAB Ratings! 2 Colors!” did you get it?
Misty, make sure you go leave the PRIME comment on a facebook post to sign up for the deal alerts. ALSO we have a NEW TOOL coming that will let you pick the deals YOU want to see! 🙂 So watch for that announcement!!
Cathy, if I’m already subscribed to kindle unlimited or audible or unlimited music, can I cancel my subscription now to take advantage of the offers you mentioned above of specials starting with the trial versions of each of these programs? Free time unlimited I’ve never heard of, so I’ll have to look into that one 😊
Hi Tray! Unfortunately, it is a promo for new users only. Here is a little more info on Free Time Unlimited! https://fabulesslyfrugal.com/deals/amazon-freetime-unlimited-1-month-free-trial-kids-videos-books-tv-shows/
I would love to see games, swim gear, and movies on super great deals.
Be sure to go register for your favorite deals over here! https://fabulesslyfrugal.com/price-watch/
I am a member of DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution) Today has been a great day for support the troops! Did you know Amazon will ship free, with Prime, to an APO address! One of our campaigns is sending k-cups to the troops. Another was getting the barracks ready for a battalion coming home from deployment, so sheet sets where ordered! Thanks Amazon! They could be ordered and shipped right to the base! Love it!
I want a new paperwhite & an Alexa speaker
Hey Cindi! Did you see the Alexa Echo Dot deal that’s happening right now? https://fabulesslyfrugal.com/deals/echo-dot-3rd-gen-smart-speaker-with-alexa/
Portable record player for my jazz loving, bass playing 17 year old.
I appreciate you sharing this informative information. I really enjoyed your article. You cover all the details about Amazon Prime Day 2021. In the meantime, 2022 is coming, and I am wondering if you can provide information about Amazon Prime Day in 2022. Hope you will respond soon.
Hi, I don’t have any information really about Prime Day 2022. But it sounds like it will be sometimes in July. Dates haven’t been announced as far as I’m aware. Stay tuned for more information as we receive it!
Very true, Nice content, Very informative. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for sharing, Chris!