How Does Amazon Subscribe and Save Work? Plus Subscribe and Save Deals!
Note, in January 2018, Amazon made some Big Changes to the Subscribe and Save program. You can read more details on that HERE. Know that this post, the one you’re reading right now, is current and up to date with all the changes!
Want to save big on common household items and food? Then you need Amazon Subscribe and Save deals in your life! Keep reading to learn some great tips on how to manage your order. And if you need some current subscribe and save deals, I have some listed for you here!
What is Amazon Subscribe and Save?
Amazon Subscribe and Save is a program that rewards you with EXTRA discounts for signing up for products of your choice to be shipped to your home on a repeated basis. For example, we all need toilet paper. SO, you could get on and pick your favorite toilet paper, then select how often you want it to be shipped to you and have it show up right at your door without even thinking about it. If you run out of toilet paper every 4 weeks, you can set it up so that once a month, toilet paper shows up to you! PLUS, you get awesome discounts for products that you normally buy anyway!
The awesome thing is that it is super easy to change your subscription! You can cancel orders at anytime so there is never an obligation to order. Want to skip it one month? Go for it!
Another cool thing that I love about Amazon Subscribe and Save is that, unlike other monthly renewal services, you can select different autoship timeframes. For example, if you need toilet paper once a month, diapers every 2 months, and laundry soap every 6 months, you’ll be able to set the specific time frame for each item. SO simple and super easy!
Why I love the Amazon Subscribe and Save Program
I love saving money, and I love shopping on Amazon. It’s convenient, fun, and easy! I mean, you wouldn’t love stocking up on toilet paper, cereal, and random things like batteries, all at the same time… right from the comfort of your own home!? But nonetheless, people are still surprised when I tell them that I love to buy household items on Amazon. Let me tell you why…
- LIFE IS EASIER with Subscribe and Save – having certain items (toilet paper, paper towels, shampoo, diapers….) shipped to my door on a regular basis takes one more thing off my to do list!
- TIME AND FUEL – it’s awesome having stuff shipped to your front door! Need I say more?
- SAVE BIG MONEY – if you use the program right, you WILL score some sweet deals.
How to Save Money with Amazon Subscribe and Save Program
First of all, always go check out our Amazon Subscribe and Save deals page to see what the latest best deals are. But if you want to browse around for yourself, just go to the Amazon Subscribe and Save page. Often times you’ll find items that not only have a subscribe and save discount, there are coupons you can clip too… they are right there on the listing page! Here is how to do it… step by step:
- Pick a subscribe and save deal from our Amazon deals page. OR go here on Amazon.
- Select Subscribe & Save when ordering an eligible item
- Choose a delivery frequency (they always have a recommendation for you, but you can choose whatever you want).
- You can manage and cancel future shipments on your account with no obligation.
- You’ll receive an email notification about 5 days before they ship your next order to you.
- All Subscribe & Save orders qualify for free standard shipping as long as your order is $25 or more OR you are a member of Amazon Prime..
- If you subscribe to 1-4 items in the same month you save 5%.
- If you subscribe to 5 or more items in the same month you save 15%.
- Save 20% on diapers if you’re an Amazon Family Member. (Find out how to sign up for Amazon Family for FREE here. Find out about all of the other benefits of Amazon Family here.)
- The discount is in addition to any coupons or other discounts!
- I recommend subscribing to 3 practical, inexpensive items every month. (Meaning the same 3 items come every month). I subscribe to this hairspray, chewing gum, and a small pack of batteries) That way you only have to find 2 other items each month to get 15% off your whole order. On months when I find 3 or more awesome coupon deals, I skip the one of those three basic items that month. This is very easy to manage and maintain! Each month I always get the best toilet paper deal there is (there are almost always subscribe and save deals with coupons for toilet paper). This has worked out really well for me.
- Remember, if you subscribe to an item with a coupon, that coupon only applies to your first shipment. After that, the price goes back to the price without the coupon. If you are only buying because of the coupon, make sure to cancel that subscription after you receive your item.
- To change or remove items in your subscription go to Your Subscribe & Save Items.
- For more information check out Subscribe & Save FAQ.
That Is All You Need To Know
It is that easy! So, what are you waiting for? Think of the things you constantly are needing, make your list, and sign up for Amazon’s Subscribe and Save. It saves me time and money each month and I am SO glad I use it! Now you need to use it too!
See the most recent Amazon Subscribe and Save Deals!
You might like these other tips and tricks for saving money on Amazon:
- How to get Free Shipping on Amazon
- How to be a Savvy Amazon Coupon Shopper
- Top 10 Reasons to Shop on Amazon
When you click through our Amazon links, you support our blog! When you do this, we are able to pay the women who work on this site! So we and our families thank you!