Amazon Subscribe and Save
Why I love the Amazon Subscribe and Save Program I love saving money, and I love shopping on Amazon. It’s convenient, fun, and easy! People are surprised when I tell them that I love to buy household items on Amazon. I love it for a few reasons!
- It makes my life easier. Having certain items (toilet paper, paper towels, shampoo, diapers….) shipped to my door on a regular basis takes one more thing off my to do list!
- It’s awesome having stuff shipped to your front door for free! It saves time and gas!
- If you use the program right, you can get some good deals!
How to Save Money with Amazon Subscribe and Save Program
- Select Subscribe & Save when ordering an eligible item (we will let you know when an item we post is eligible).
- Choose a delivery frequency (they always have a recommendation for you, but you can choose whatever you want).
- You can manage and cancel future shipments on your account with no obligation.
- You’ll receive an email notification about 5 days before they ship your next order to you.
- All Subscribe & Save orders qualify for free standard shipping.
- If you subscribe to 1-4 items in the same month you save 5%.
- If you subscribe to 5 or more items in the same month you save 15%.
- Save 20% on diapers if you’re an Amazon Mom. (Find out how to sign up for Amazon Mom for FREE here. Find out about all of the other benefits of Amazon Mom here.)
- The discount is in addition to any coupons or other discounts!
- I recommend subscribing to 3 practical, inexpensive items every month. (Meaning the same 3 items come every month. I subscribe to Maxell AA Cell 48 Pack Box, Emerald Cinnamon Roast Almonds, and Mr. Clean Magic Eraser .) That way you only have to find 2 other items each month to get 15% off your whole order. On months when I find 3 or more Fab coupon deals, I skip the batteries for that month. This has worked out really well for me.
- Remember, if you subscribe to an item with a coupon, that coupon only applies to your first shipment. After that, the price goes back to the price without the coupon. If you are only buying because of the coupon, make sure to cancel that subscription after you receive your item.
- To change or remove items in your subscription go to Your Subscribe & Save Items.
- For more information check out Subscribe & Save FAQ.
Here are some of the Subscribe and Save items we Fabs Subscribe to:
Maxell LR6 AA Cell 48 Pack Box Battery (723443) – $12.49
Use Subscribe and Save to bring the price to $11.87
When you Subscribe to 5 or more items delivering on the same day pay just $10.09
Final Price as low as: $10.09
Maxell LR03 AAA Cell 36 Pack Box Battery (723815) – $10.98
Use Subscribe and Save to bring the price to $10.43
When you Subscribe to 5 or more items delivering on the same day pay just $8.67
Final Price: $8.67
GoGo Squeez appleapple, Applesauce on the Go, 3.2-oz. Pouches, Count of 48 – $32.50
Use Subscribe and Save to bring the price to $27.62
When you Subscribe to 5 or more items delivering on the same day pay just $23.48
Final Price: $23.48
Gerber Organic 2nd Food Pouches, Fruit and Veggie Variety Pack 2, 3.5oz, 18 count – $24.57
Use Subscribe and Save to bring the price to $23.34
When you Subscribe to 5 or more items delivering on the same day pay just $19.84
Final Price: $19.84
Glad Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags, 13 Gallon, 90 Count – $13.59
Use Subscribe and Save to bring the price to $12.91
When you Subscribe to 5 or more items delivering on the same day pay just $10.97
Final Price: $10.97
See the most recent Amazon Subscribe and Save Deals!
Other Tips and Tricks for Saving $ on Amazon.com
- How to get Free Shipping on Amazon
- How to be a Savvy Amazon Coupon Shopper
- What is Amazon Mom
- Top 10 Reasons to Shop on Amazon
- When you click through our Amazon links, you support our blog! When you do this, we are able to pay the women who work on this site! So we and our families thank you!