Black Friday BEFORE Thanksgiving?! How Black Friday 2020 Is Going To Look at Target and MORE!
We all know that everything has changed this year, and Black Friday is no exception. Retailers are trying to follow social distancing standards, so they will be offering more deals online, and less in the store. They are also going to be stretching the sales out over several days, and even weeks, to accommodate more online shopping.
Some stores have voiced concern over shipping delays as it gets closer to Christmas, so they are offering amazing sales early. Several retailers have already started their Black Friday Deals! Check out our Black Friday Deals Now post to get started on your shopping. Do not wait to shop, as probable holiday shipping delays may impact your ability to receive your gifts before Christmas! Here’s what we know about each store.
- Walmart has already released some of their Black Friday Ad! You can check it out HERE!
- Walmart stores will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, but you can still shop online.
- Doorbusters will be mostly online, instead of in the store. WOW!!!!
- Instead of 1 Black Friday sale, Walmart will be offering 3 major sales events that will start online first, and then be offered in stores.
- The first major event will start at 7pm Eastern Time on November 4th. More deals will be added on November 7th at midnight ET, and will be available in the store at 5am local time
- The second event will start on November 11th, and we expect that more deals will be added online on November 14th at midnight ET and in the stores at 5am local time
- The third event will start at 7pm ET on November 25th (the night before Thanksgiving) with deals being added at midnight ET online, and at 5am local time in stores.
- Shoppers can choose to have their items shipped to them, or utilize contact-less curbside pickup.
- Lowes is having a “Season Of Savings” event that has already started and runs through December 2nd.
- One-day only “Cyber Steals” will be offered solely online each day.
- Lowes will have more online Doorbusters than in-store deals.
- Lowes will be focusing on tools & supplies for home improvement and projects, as most of us are at home more often these days.
- Click HERE to check out their daily deals.
- Best Buy has already kicked off their “Early Black Friday” deals event. Check out the current deals HERE.
- Through the holiday season, Best Buy will be offering more deals online than in the store.
- Best Buy has unveiled an extra perk for My Best Buy members. Anyone who joins their free loyalty program will receive a “Black Friday Price Guarantee”.
- If you are a member, and the price of an item you have purchased before November 28th drops lower than you paid, you will be able to get a refund to make up the difference.
- Target will be offering “Black Friday Now” deals through the month of November.
- Target has their *HOT* RARE COUPON Take 25% off One Toy or Kids’ Book!
- Each Thursday starting October 29th, shoppers can preview the upcoming week’s “Black Friday Now” deals.
- Target is changing their Price Match Guarantee program for the holiday season. From November 1st through December 24th, shoppers can request a price adjustment for any item advertised as a “Black Friday deal” if it is offered for a lower price at Target or Target.com.
- Target will match select competitors’ prices within 14 days of a purchase throughout the majority of the season.
- Not all Target stores will be opening at the same time, so check their Store Locator Tool to see when your store will open.
Click HERE to check out some great deal ideas, and GET OUR FREE APP 👇👇👇
Take the OVERWHELM out of 2020 Holiday Shopping in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals you want to know about
- Sit back and relax… we’ll do all the work.
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again