Raspberry Brie Bites Recipe – Low Carb Appetizer
Low Carb Appetizer Recipe – these easy raspberry brie bites are sure to impress!
These raspberry brie bites are a great gluten-free, low carb appetizer option for your next party, BBQ, or holiday. They’re tasty, pretty, and best of all, these keto brie bites are quite healthy!
You get a little bit of savory with the dough and brie cheese, but also some sweet from the raspberry jam and chopped berries. They are easier to make than you might think too – about 10 minutes of prep time, then 20 minutes of bake time and you’re done!
Keto Brie Bites Ingredients
All of the ingredients in this low carb brie appetizer are pretty easy to find at your local grocery store. You should already have some on hand too which makes this recipe even easier!
Yes, this recipe is gluten-free, keto, and low carb, but your guests will probably not even be able to tell. 😉 Especially if you pile on the delicious raspberry chia jam and chopped berries! I just love raspberries. Yum.
Scooping the Mozzarella Dough
A cookie scoop works wonderfully for portioning out this dough and placing it in the mini muffin cups.
This mozzarella dough can actually be pretty versatile. It isn’t sweet or too savory either, so it could be a good gluten-free and low carb basic foundation for pizza or something else like that. You’d just want whatever topping you use with it to be yummy and flavorful.
Jam and Pan Recommendations
I encourage you to make your own Low Carb Raspberry Chia Jam for this raspberry brie bites recipe (and beyond)! It is so easy and so delicious!
This recipe is yet another opportunity to use the awesome Mega Mini Muffin Pan. Love it! I also use the Mega pan for Low Carb Pizza Mini Muffins, Low Carb Taco Bites, and any other recipe that yields more than 24 mini muffins. Of course, it works with recipes that yield 24 and less too.
I absolutely love this low carb baked brie appetizer recipe. If you’re on the keto diet I think you’ll love it too! Even if you’re not on the keto diet these brie bites still make for a great, healthy snack.
Note that nutrition info will vary depending on the ingredients you use.
More Low Carb Appetizers:
- Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
- Keto and Gluten-Free Low Carb Sausage Balls Recipe
- Grilled Zucchini with Lemon Salt Recipe
Would you like to see more of our favorite recipes? Subscribe to our recipe email.
Raspberry Brie Bites Recipe - Low Carb Appetizer
- 2 cups pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 ounces brie cheese
- 2 tablespoons no sugar added raspberry jam I use this
- ¼ cup frozen raspberries chopped
- powdered sweetener optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C. Prepare mini muffin pan(s) with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, microwave the shredded mozzarella for 1 minute. Stir, then microwave another 30 seconds, and stir again. If needed, microwave for another 30 seconds and stir again until the cheese is uniformly melted and looks like cheese fondue.
- Add the cream cheese, almond flour, coconut flour, egg, and baking powder to the melted cheese. Stir and knead until the ingredients are thoroughly combined. (You can also use a food processor with dough blade to mix dough.)
- Divide dough into 36 mini muffin cups, a little less than a tablespoon of dough for each. A cookie scoop works well for this! Make a small indent in the center of each.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until puffed up and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, cut the 4 ounces of brie into 36 little cubes, about 1/2-inch cubes.
- Immediately after removing the pan from the oven, place a cube of brie into the center of each dough cup. Remove the bites from the pan and top each with a little bit of the jam and chopped raspberries. Serve with a sprinkle of powdered sweetener, if desired.
Recipe Source: Joy Filled Eats