How to Start Saving for Next Year’s Christmas Now
We hope you and your family were filled with light, love, and holiday cheer this Christmas. Our purpose is to help you save money, especially during the holiday season. So to help you prepare for next year, here are 10 ways you can start saving for Christmas next year. Saving for Christmas next year might sound super stressful, but if you take the time to start now, you can end up saving hundreds of dollars on Christmas, and still have another wonderful season.
10 ways you can start saving for Christmas now.
2. Review this year’s spendings. Look over what you spent on Christmas this year. Were you happy with what you spent and the amount of people you spent on? Do you want to make any adjustments for next year?
3. Set a budget for next year’s Christmas. Based on your answers to these questions, set a budget that you want to keep for next year and stick to it. You could use our FAVORITE Budgeting App, called “You Need a Budget” (we have a free trial for you by the way).
4. Dedicate a Christmas Savings Account. The best way to do this is decide how much money you need to put away each month to hit your budget goal for next year. Decide to keep putting away this money each month.
5. Make a budget cut. You might be dedicated to put money into your savings account, but life happens and it might not always be possible. A way that you can ensure that you are saving money for Christmas is making a budget cut elsewhere in your life. Use that money you cut out and put it towards your Christmas savings. Again, of fave budgeting app will help with this too!
6. Make some extra money. There are so many great ways you can start to make a little extra cash. Start a side hustle. Sell old things on apps like Poshmark. Work for food delivery services such as Doordash. How could you spend your time to make more money? Dedicate some of your new income to your Christmas budget.
Now that you know ways you start saving money for Christmas, here are a couple of different ways you can give gifts to save money for Christmas next year.
7. Make a list. You might not know what to give for Christmas next year today, but as we get closer to Christmas, make a list of what you want to give for Christmas and stick to it. Also buy these things when they are at their lowest price. With our price comparison app, we will do all the work for you to get the best price on popular items.
8. Choose time over money. Christmas can still be a wonderful time of the year by giving time as a gift. What special gifts or talents do you have that you can give to someone? What activities can you do with someone? The memories you create together will be so much more important than a gift that they will forget about it in a couple of months.
9. Go in on a group gift. Group gifts are a fun way to save money on gifts for Christmas. Is there something that you and a couple of other people want for Christmas? Could everyone pitch in money together to save money?
10. Make presents. This is a great idea for friends, neighbors, or co-workers. Make a diy foot scrub, your favorite homemade treat, or something else you like to make for others. This way you save money on gifts that show you are thinking about them, but you don’t need to break the bank for these people.
There you have it! 10 ways to start saving money for Christmas now! Which idea are you going to try? How do you save money for Christmas?
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again