How To Clean Your Bathroom in 15 Minutes + How to Ditch the Urine Smell
EASY Steps To a Clean Bathroom
- Clear off the counters
- Dust the light fixtures, towel racks, shelves, baseboards, and other surfaces (I like to use a feather duster)
- Spray a good bathroom cleaner into the shower/tub and let it sit
- Put toilet bowl cleaner in toilet bowl and let it sit (here is a DIY foaming toilet cleaner)
- Spray and wipe the light switch, door knob, wall by the towels, counter, sink, mirror, and outside of toilet with a disinfecting cleaner
- Wipe out and rinse the shower/bathtub
- Clean the inside of the toilet with a toilet brush
- Put out fresh towels
- Got boys? See How to Get Rid of the Urine Smell in the Bathroom
Let us know if this routine works for you!
MORE Bathroom Cleaning Hacks
- Simple DIY Cleaning Wipes That Are Cheap to Make
- 9 Homemade Toilet Deodorizers and Fresheners
- How to Make a DIY Shower Cleaner (2 Ingredients)
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again