How To Clean Your Kitchen In 15 Minutes
The kitchen is the most used room in the house, and usually needs a daily cleaning. It isn’t exactly what we would call a fun chore, but by following this guide, you can get it done quickly and efficiently. Also check out How To Clean Inside Your Vehicle in 15 Minutes and How To Clean Your Bathroom in 15 Minutes.
A couple of tips to make cleaning easier.
- Keep all of your kitchen cleaning supplies in the kitchen, either in a cupboard or under the sink. Now you won’t have to gather supplies every time you want to straighten up. A cleaning caddy can help.
- Everything always seems to accumulate in the kitchen. Keep a bin handy to put all the items in that don’t belong in this room.
- Good cleaning supplies are a must. Make sure to have a good scrubby for dishes and kitchen degreaser for those greasy spots.
Easy Steps To Clean Your Kitchen In 15 Minutes
- Scrape food off your dishes and pans into the garbage disposal or trash can.
- If you have dishes that have baked-on or crusty food, put them to soak in hot soapy water.
- Pick up trash from around the kitchen, including on counters, table, and floors.
- Grab your bin mentioned above and put all the things in it that don’t belong in the kitchen.
- Next grab all the items that do belong in the kitchen, but are not in their proper places, and put them away. This includes clean dishes in the dishwasher. Make sure not to get distracted with rearranging cabinets or drawers, for now we are just doing a quick cleanup.
- Load your dishwasher (or wash by hand) all the dishes, including the ones that have been soaking.
- Wipe down your countertops, appliances, table, and sink. Remember that using the right cleaner can make a huge difference. For instance, using that degreaser on your stove and the counters by your stove will make cleanup a lot easier and faster. If you don’t have a degreaser, Good old hot water and a degreasing dish soap like Dawn works great too.
- Grab your broom or vacuum cleaner and do a quick sweep.
- Take out the trash if needed.
- Take the items you gathered in your bin and put them away. (This is a great job for any littles that you might have in the house).
Obviously you will need to do periodic deep cleaning, but this routine is a great cleanup for every day or every couple of days.
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again