How To Clean Inside Your Vehicle in 15 Minutes + Hacks To Save On Gas
EASY Steps To a Clean Your Vehicle
- Take a laundry bin to your car and put all the things that need to go in your house, in the bin.
- Pick up all trash and put it in a trash bag.
- Wipe off hard surfaces with a microfiber cloth or a dust catching duster.
- Wipe hard surfaces with a cleaning wipe or a rag and bucket of hot soapy water.
- Take out car mats and shake them off.
- Use a shop vac, handheld vacuum, or your regular vacuum to vacuum the floor and seats. You will need a crevice attachment to get in between the seats.
- Car cleaning gel works like magic to clean in cup holders and other small places that the vacuum won’t get.
- Put all the items that need to stay in your vehicle in a bin. Check out some car organizers HERE.
- Put a small trash bag in your car to collect future trash. I just hang a grocery bag on the back of the seat. It is easy, disposable, and just the right size.
- Replace your mats, and you are done!
Let us know if this routine works for you!
Here are some more quick cleaning tips
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again