DIY Make Your Own Taco Seasoning!
Have you ever tried making your own spice mixes? This Taco Seasoning recipe only takes about 5 minutes to put together, and is so simple. Try it out!
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl and store in an air tight container. Yum!
Check out these other DIY Spices Recipes:
DIY Make Your Own Everything Bagel Seasoning!
DIY Make Your Own Chili Powder!
DIY Make Your Own Ranch Seasoning!
DIY Make Your Own Italian Seasoning!
DIY Make Your Greek Seasoning!
DIY Make Your Own Pumpkin Pie Spice!
See the recipe on Fabulessly Frugal Recipes!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again