DIY Make Your Own Pumpkin Pie Spice!
Have you ever tried making your own seasonings? It’s super easy, and you can save money vs the seasonings you buy in the store. Check out this easy recipe to make Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- 3 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
Wisk together all ingredients until combined well. Store in a small airtight container.
Check out these other DIY Spices Recipes:
DIY Make Your Own Everything Bagel Seasoning!
DIY Make Your Own Taco Seasoning!
DIY Make Your Own Chili Powder!
DIY Make Your Own Italian Seasoning!
DIY Make Your Own Ranch Seasoning!
DIY Make Your Greek Seasoning!
Thanks thepioneerwoman for the recipe!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again