DIY Make Your Own Chili Powder!
Have you ever tried making your own spice mixes? This Chili Powder recipe is so easy, and much cheaper than buying it premade in the grocery store. The best part is that you know exactly what’s in it!
- 2 Tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl and store in an air tight container for up to a year. Enjoy!
Check out these other DIY Spices Recipes:
Thanks: spendwithpennies for the recipe!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again