DIY Make Your Own Italian Seasoning!
Have you ever tried making your own spice mixes? Try out this Italian Seasoning next time you are making pasta or pizza. It’s also great for soups and as a dry rub.
- 2 Tablespoons dried basil
- 2 Tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 Tablespoon dried rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 Tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 Tablespoon red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl and store in a cool, dark place, in an air tight container for up to 6 months. Enjoy!
Check out these other DIY Spices Recipes:
Thanks: spendwithpennies.com for the recipe!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again