DIY Make Your Own Everything Bagel Seasoning!
Have you ever tried making your own seasonings? It’s super easy, and you can save money vs the seasonings you buy in the store. Check out this easy recipe to make Everything Bagel Seasoning. It’s great on so many different foods. Try sprinkling some on avocados, over salads, on hardboiled eggs, cream cheese and crackers, pretty much anything you can think of.
- 2 Tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds
- 2 Tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 Tablespoons dried minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons black sesame seeds
- 4 teaspoons sea salt flakes
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
This is so easy, you really don’t need instructions. Just mix all of the ingredients together and store in an air tight container, no need to refrigerate. It makes about 3/4 of a cup of seasoning. Enjoy!
Check out these other DIY Spices Recipes:
Thanks perrysplate.com for the recipe!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again