Amazon Prime Day Starts at MIDNIGHT October 11 – Get Ready to Shop
Amazon Prime Day Early Access 2022 is here! Amazon is running Prime Day for the second time this year, from October 11 to 12. The first Prime Day event was July 12 and 13, 2022. This marks the first time ever that there will be two Prime events in the same year.
If that makes you feel OVERWHELMED because you’ve got FOMO (fear of missing out), but are stretched thin on resources like time and money, plus you don’t have time to scour all the deals, KEEP READING!
Let us help you!
Shop ALL the Deals (there are already LOTS LIVE) → Prime Day deals database
Utilize the power of our deal hunting team combined with our app to help you get what YOU want and need! Here’s how to do it…
- GET OUR FREE APP! → it’s free and simple to use and won’t drain your battery!
- SET YOUR ALERTS → tap the icon on the bottom. Then TURN ON all the items or categories or brands you want us to PRICE WATCH for you.
- SIT BACK AND RELAX → when we find a deal that you “turned on” you’ll get a notification from the app!
→ Don’t have Prime? Start your FREE 30 Day trial of Prime
→ Our FREE Comprehensive Prime Day Guide has a look at Prime Day current and past.
We hope to help you save a TON of time (and money) on Amazon Prime Day!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again