READ THIS if you want to SAVE MONEY on Amazon Prime Day 2020
Amazon FINALLY announced that Prime Day is right around the corner – October 13-14 to be exact!
If that makes you feel OVERWHELMED because you’ve got FOMO but are stretched so thin (hello 2020) and don’t have time to scour all the deals, KEEP READING!
Let Us Do All the Work for you!
You aren’t alone! Utilize the power of our deal hunting team combined with our app to help you get what YOU want and need! Here’s how to do it…
- GET THE APP! → it’s free and simple to use and won’t drain your battery!
- SET YOUR ALERTS → tap the 2nd icon on the bottom. Then TURN ON all the items or categories or brands you want us to PRICE WATCH for you.
- SIT BACK AND RELAX → when we find a deal that you “turned on”, you’ll get a notification from the app!
Already have the app?
Due to a recent update, you might not be getting the alerts you signed up for! To fix this problem, just make sure you’re running the most recent version! Then make sure you are logged into the app and update your alert preferences!
MORE Prime Day Resources:
- → FREE Prime Day Guide a comprehensive look at Prime Day!
- → 2020 Prime Day Deal Predictions
- → Bookmark our Prime Day 2020 deals database (the deals have started!)
- → Prime Day shopping strategies
- → Don’t have Prime? Start your FREE 30 Day trial of Prime.
We hope to help you save a TON of time (and money) on Amazon Prime Day!
Ready to save TIME and MONEY? Check out our Price Drop Alerts!
Get a text or email about the deals you want! Simply choose the brands and products you want to follow from our comprehensive list, then forget about it! We’ll send you a text or email when we find a smokin’ hot deal on the stuff YOU want! Learn more HERE!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again