Quick Hearty Chili Recipe
This post is sponsored by Savings.com.
Warm up with a bowl of delicious, hearty chili!
Known for the best quality, BUSH’S® Chili Beans are an easy and tasty way to upgrade your favorite chili recipe. Or try a new one, like this quick chili recipe, that’s full of flavor!
BUSH’S Chili Beans are already slow-simmered in their original chili sauces, made with a special blend of chilies, spices, garlic and onions. So you only have to simmer your chili for 20 minutes to get that slow-simmered, delicious, hearty chili flavor! They give your chili a cooked all-day flavor right out of the can. Easy peasy.
We prefer Mild heat around here, but BUSH’S Chili Beans come in lots of flavorful variations – pinto, kidney, black, white, red or mixed beans, mild, medium, or hot sauce.
Save $1 when you buy any two cans of BUSH’S Chili Beans at Walmart! Perfect coupon to use for this chili recipe! Perfect chili recipe to make this week! See more recipes for more ideas of how to use them: BUSH’S Chili Beans recipes.
Print this coupon now, while supplies last! Snag the ingredients and whip up this delicious chili for your family!
While you’re at it, be sure to enter the $500 #BUSHSChiliBeans giveaway! Who couldn’t use an extra $500!?
Yum! I love a good, hearty chili, especially on cold nights. Even better when it is pretty quick to make and I can freeze some for later too.
Notes for this quick chili recipe:
If you don’t want to use chorizo, just use additional ground beef or a different ground sausage. Like most chili recipes, this recipe is easy to adapt to your preference.
If you want to try cooking this chili in a slow cooker, add the BUSH’S Chili Beans later in the process to keep them from overcooking, because remember, these beans are already slow-simmered and ready to go!
Quick Hearty Chili Recipe
- Dutch oven
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground chorizo sausage
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 15 ounce can black beans rinsed and drained
- 16 ounce can BUSH'S Mild Pinto Chili Beans not drained
- 16 ounce can BUSH'S Mild Kidney Chili Beans not drained
- 15 ounce can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- sour cream
- shredded cheese
- diced fresh tomato
- lime wedge
- diced bacon
- or any other desired toppings
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, cook the ground beef, chorizo, onion, and red pepper on medium heat, until meat is browned and onion is translucent. Pour off excess grease, if needed.
- Add the remaining chili ingredients to the pot and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with desired garnish toppings.
Recipe Adapted From: Oh Sweet Basil