15 of the Best Air Fryer Recipes to Make on Thanksgiving
15 of the Best Thanksgiving Recipes That You Can Make in the Air Fryer
Happy November, friends! Today, I am excited to share with you 15 recipes that you can make in the air fryer for Thanksgiving day. I am sharing the very best recipes that are not only simple in the air fryer, but so tasty too. While you may not want to cook every dish in the air fryer (but it is possible), these recipes are especially perfect for those of you who are feeding a smaller crowd this Thanksgiving and you don’t want to heat up your house like the oven does.
As you read through these recipes, be sure to share with us in the comments below which one(s) you will try this Thanksgiving. Happy air frying!
You can also watch me make these recipes in this YouTube video.
3 Different Main Thanksgiving Dishes in the Air Fryer
While you can’t make an entire turkey in the air fryer (at least, I couldn’t in my Cosori 5.8qt), you can make air fryer roasted turkey breast. And let me tell you, it is so delicious! I also love this recipe because it is so simple and tender!
If you don’t love turkey, then try this tasty and delicious brown sugar glazed ham in the air fryer for Thanksgiving instead! I love making this recipe because the glaze is so flavorful and easy to make.
Don’t love turkey or ham? Try this air fryer roasted whole chicken. Yes, you can make an entire juicy and tasty chicken in your air fryer. It is not only easy, but incredibly simple too!
7 of the Best Air Fryer Thanksgiving Sides
Besides dessert, my favorite part of Thanksgiving are the sides. This sweet potato casserole is no exception. It is a classic in our home. If there is any air fryer recipe you are thinking about making this Thanksgiving, this air fryer sweet potato casserole is it!
Bread and rolls usually overwhelm me because they take so much time, so I usually end up buying some from the store. Of course, they are never as good as the homemade stuff. But let me tell you, once I tried this homemade roll recipe in the air fryer, I’ve never gone back to store-bought rolls. This recipe can be prepared and ready in an hour! It is amazing and delicious!
Baked creamy beans in the air fryer is one of those recipes that is so simple and easy that you will just want to make it in the air fryer!
Creamy Beans in the Air Fryer
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 cans of drained green beans
- 2/3 cup French fried onions
- In a bowl, combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk, and soy sauce. Mix together.
- Add in the green beans. Stir together.
- Add in the French fried onions. Mix until combined.
- Place the beans in an air fryer safe dish such as a cake barrel, cake pan, or silicon pot.
- Cook at 350˚F/175˚C for 10 minutes.
- Top with a few more onions and cook for about 2-3 minutes more.
If you don’t have a lot of squash lovers in your family, then make this adorable acorn squash in the air fryer instead of a large air fryer butternut squash. The squash lovers will adore this one!
Air Fryer Acorn Squash
- 1 acorn squash, halved and insides removed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- Cut the squash in half, remove the seeds, and score the insides.
- Combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt together in a small bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter and half of the brown sugar mixture to each half of the squash. Rub this all over the flesh of the squash.
- Air fry at 370˚F/187˚C for 20-25 minutes or until squash reaches desired tenderness.
We don’t eat Brussel sprouts often, but when we do, you can bet that we are making this tasty and fabulous bacon and maple syrup Brussel sprouts in the air fryer! I love to make this recipe because the bacon and maple syrup add such a fantastic flavor and because it is so easy in the air fryer!
This air fryer green beans recipe is the best because of how simple it is. I love making sides in the air fryer because they are always so quick and easy. You will want to add this tasty green bean recipe to your Thanksgiving menu this year!
Air Fryer Green Beans
- Green beans
- avocado oil
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Wash and chop green beans
- Dry out in air fryer basket for about 5 minutes at 350˚F/177˚C
- Spray with avocado oil and toss. Add salt and pepper
- Cook for 5-10 minutes more at 350˚F/177˚C
5 Desserts That You Can Make in the Air Fryer for Thanksgiving
It isn’t Thanksgiving without dessert! This apple turnover recipe in the air fryer is not only tasty, but so fun to make. Gather the kids together and make memories this Thanksgiving with this delicious air fryer recipe!
Apple Turnovers in the Air Fryer
- 1 box of Pepperidge Farm Apple Turnovers
- Cook at 350˚F/175˚C for 10 minutes, flip and cook for 5 minutes more.
We love these air fryer puff pastry Danishes because you only need a couple of ingredients. This recipe is so simple and so good that it will be a hit this Thanksgiving. You could even make this recipe Thanksgiving morning to get everyone in the grateful spirit!
Of course we can’t forget a pumpkin pie for a Thanksgiving dessert. This air fryer pumpkin pie cake bars recipe is the absolute best way to eat pumpkin for Thanksgiving. The recipe is so simple. You might want to double the recipe because it will be gobbled up!
Mix things up this year and try these delicious air fryer mini cheesecakes. Y’all, I don’t have words for how amazing this recipe is. I guarantee that this recipe will be a hit if you make it for Thanksgiving. You could even experiment with different toppings for an exciting Thanksgiving dessert that everyone will love.
Instead of pie, try these tasty and adorable chocolate lava cakes in the air fryer. We love this recipe because you only need a handful of ingredients and half an hour for a wonderful and chocolatey Thanksgiving experience.
Cooking on Thanksgiving day normally stresses me out, but I can’t tell you how excited we all are for Thanksgiving, thanks for these delicious and simple Thanksgiving air fryer recipes. Which recipes will you make in the air fryer this year?
More Thanksgiving dishes that you will love!
- Homemade Creamed Corn Recipe
- Amazing Bacon Cornbread Stuffing Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce Recipe
- Tasty 3-Ingredient Air Fryer Apple Fritters
- Pumpkin Poke Cake Recipe
- Easy Blackberry Pie Bars Recipe
Don’t ruin Thanksgiving! Check out these air fryer guides!