Quick & Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast
Air Fryer Turkey
Happy November everyone! This month I’m excited to share with you some of the best thanksgiving dishes that you can make in the air fryer! You will discover that making Thanksgiving foods in the air fryer is not only faster, but that it is so tasty too! Today, you are going to love this air fryer turkey recipe because it is so simple and so quick to make in the air fryer! I was able to make an entire 4.5 pound turkey in an hour!
The Best Turkey Rub Ever
The reason this recipe is so simple and delicious is because of the rub. For the rub, you will need:
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoons dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
Just mix all the ingredients together!
How to Make Turkey in the Air Fryer
Once your rub is prepared, it will only take minutes to prepare the turkey. Then, you’ll be able to walk away and let the air fryer work its magic!
First, rub 1/2 tablespoon of oil all over the turkey breast. Season both sides with salt and turkey seasoning then rub in the remaining half tablespoon of oil over the skin side.
How Long to Cook Turkey Breast in the Air Fryer
Preheat the air fryer at 350°F/175°C and cook skin side down for 20 minutes. Then, turn over and cook for about 30 to 40 minutes more or until the internal temperature is 160°F/7o°C using an instant-read thermometer. The cook time will depend on the size of your breast. Let it rest 10 minutes before carving.
This recipe is amazing and easy. I love how quick and simple it is to prepare and cook! This recipe is perfect for a busy Thanksgiving day because you can fresh, delicious, and tender turkey ready in an hour! Then, serve it up with the most tasty Thanksgiving sides such as cranberry sauce, cream corn, or potato salad! What are your favorite Thanksgiving sides?
More tasty air fryer recipes that you don’t want to miss this November!
- The Very Best Pumpkin Pie Cake Bars in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Air Fryer Raspberry French Toast Cups with Raspberry Lemon Syrup
- Air Fryer Apple Cobbler
Helpful air fryer tips and tricks!
- Air Fryer 101
- Learn these common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- All about the Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer
- FREE Download: Top 18 Air Fryer Tips and get air fryer recipes delivered to your inbox every weekend!
- Air Fryer Buying Guide
- 4 pound turkey breast on the bone with skin, ribs removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt optional
- ½ tablespoon kosher salt
- ½ tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¾ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon dried sage
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- Rub 1/2 tablespoon of oil all over the turkey breast. Season both sides with salt and turkey seasoning then rub in the remaining half tablespoon of oil over the skin side.
- Preheat the air fryer 350°F/175°C and cook skin side down 20 minutes, turn over and cook about 30 to 40 minutes more or until the internal temperature is 160°F/71°C using an instant-read thermometer. The cook time will depend on the size of your breast.
- Let it rest 10 minutes before carving.
Recipe Adapted From: Skinny Taste