What About Black Friday Doorbusters?! Black Friday 2020 Sees BIG Changes!
Black Friday is going to look a lot different this year. Amid the Covid-19 Pandemic, retailers are trying to keep the number of shoppers in-store down to a minimum. That means stores closed on Thanksgiving, more and better deals online, and sales that run longer than the traditional Black Friday weekend. Some stores have also voiced concern over shipping delays as it gets closer to Christmas, so they are offering amazing sales early. Several have already started their Black Friday Deals! Check out our Black Friday Deals Now post to get started on your shopping.
Many of the big retailers have already unveiled their Black Friday plans. Here’s the scoop on what we know.
- Lowes will be having a “Season Of Savings” event that runs from October 22nd through December 2nd.
- One-day only “Cyber Steals” will be offered solely online each day
- Lowes will have more online Doorbusters than in-store deals
- Click HERE to check out their daily deals.
- Walmart stores will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, but you can still shop online.
- Doorbusters will be mostly online this year, instead of mostly in the store. WOW!!!! There are still special buys listed as in store only deals, though.
- Instead of one Black Friday sale, Walmart will be offer 3 major sales events that will start online first, and then be offered in stores. SEE THE AD
- The first of 3 major sales events will start at 7pm Eastern Time on November 4th, and continue through Black Friday.
- Shoppers can choose to have their items shipped to them, or utilize contact-less curbside pickup for the first time ever.
- Best Buy has already kicked off their “Early Black Friday” deals event. Check out the current deals HERE.
- Through the holiday season, Best Buy will be offering more deals online than in the store.
- Best Buy has unveiled an extra perk for My Best Buy members. Anyone who joins their free loyalty program will receive a “Black Friday Price Guarantee”.
- If you are a member, and the price of an item you have purchased before November 28th drops lower than you paid, you will be able to get a refund to make up the difference.
- Amazon’s “Holiday Dash” deals have already started.
- New “Daily Deals” are added each day, and are only good for 24 hours.
- Lightning Deals are also available all day long!
- Click HERE to check out today’s deals.
- Instead of a 4-day Black Friday Event, several sales will be offered
- November Instant Savings Event will run October 28th through November 29th
- November Savings Event will run November 7th through 15th
- Ten Days of Thanks-Savings Event will run November 20th through 29th
- Cyber Monday Online-Only Savings Event will be November 30th
- December Instant Savings Event will run December 1st through 24th
- December Savings Event will run December 5th through 13th
- Target will be offering “Black Friday Now” deals through the month of November.
- Target has their *HOT* RARE COUPON Take 25% off One Toy or Kids’ Book!
- Each Thursday starting October 29th, shoppers can preview the upcoming week’s “Black Friday Now” deals.
- Target is changing their Price Match Guarantee program for the holiday season. From November 1st through December 24th, shoppers can request a price adjustment for any item advertised as a “Black Friday deal” if it is offered for a lower price at Target or Target.com.
- Target will match select competitors’ prices within 14 days of a purchase throughout the majority of the season.
- Not all Target stores will be opening at the same time, so check their Store Locator Tool to see when your store will open.
Click HERE to check out some great deal ideas, and GET OUR FREE APP 👇👇👇
Take the OVERWHELM out of 2020 Holiday Shopping in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals you want to know about
- Sit back and relax… we’ll do all the work.
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again