Making S’mores at home in your oven!
You do not have to go camping to makes s’mores. In fact, the best s’mores can be made at home in the oven.
I wrote the ingredients out so that you use exactly one package of crackers and 2 bars of chocolate.
I like to keep the oven door open and watch the marshmallows the whole time they are toasting. They can burn easy.
I did a little searching online and found a bunch of other ways people makes s’mores. I thought some were cool and others were just funny. Check them out.
More options for making S’mores:
- 1 package graham crackers (18 squares)
- 2 bars chocolate (1.55 oz each)
- 18 large marshmallows
- Lay down foil or a silpat on a baking sheet.
- Place 9 graham cracker squares on the cookie sheet. Cover 6 crackers with 3 squares of chocolate and 3 crackers with 2 squares of chocolate.
- Stand the flat side 2 marshmallows on each of the squares of chocolate.
- Heat broiler to low. Place oven rack just below the broiler and put the cookie sheet under the broiler. Watch the marshmallows very carefully. It does not take long for the chocolate to melt and marshmallows to brown.
- Remove from heat and cover with graham crackers.