Smores Bark Recipe
This Smores Bark Recipe combines all the elements of a S’more into this delicious bark. There’s crunch from the graham crackers, richness from the chocolate and gooey marshmallow flavor from the marshmallows!
S’mores Bark is an easy chocolate bark made with milk chocolate, miniature marshmallows, and graham crackers. This crunchy, chewy treat has all the flavor of your favorite s’mores, with no campfire required!
This is a fun and simple treat to wrap up and use as a fun gift idea for teachers, neighbors, or just for fun!
Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership)
- Fits half size baking sheets 18″ x 13″. Set includes two mats.
- Set provides outstanding heat conductivity; FDA and LFGB approved silicone. Artisan Silicone baking mats can withstand temperatures from -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 480 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Easy to clean with warm water and mild dish soap and air dry or dishwasher approved for top rack only. Artisan Silicone mats are perfect to use for in the oven, microwave or freezer.
- Flavors or odors will not penetrate the baking mats; Durable and long lasting performance, thousands of uses. Set provides outstanding heat conductivity; FDA and LFGB approved silicone.
- Can be used in an oven up to 480 degrees
- Durable and long lasting
- Easy to clean, just wash off with soap and water, rinse, shake off water and let air dry
- Eliminates the need for cooking sprays, oils, butter or parchment paper for a healthier option
- Fits half size baking sheets 18″ x 13″
- Flavors or odors will not penetrate the baking mats
- Ideal for keeping your baking sheets clean
- Multiple purposes and can be used for counter top work for making breads, candy and much more
- Not a cutting surface, do not use sharp objects on the mats
- Perfect for cooking and candy making as well
Smores Bark Recipe
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 pound dark chocolate or milk chocolate bars, chopped
- 6 graham crackers, broken roughly into 1/2-inch pieces
- Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Heat the chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl in the microwave until soft.
- I microwave for about 60 seconds at a time and stir it.
- Stir the chocolate and microwave again until melted, up to 2 minutes more.
- Spread the chocolate mixture on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spread evenly with an offset spatula into an 8 1/2-by-11 inch rectangle.
- Poke the rest of the marshmallows and the graham cracker pieces into the chocolate in a random yet attractive pattern.
- Lightly press down the toppings.
- Allow the bark to set in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Break into pieces to serve.